How did your team do in this draft?

Advertisement
If it was just a grab, I would agree with your second point. But he went over and went grabbing into his booty crack and then searching for the balls. Homie *** AF

Wow!! When I played you only had to worry about protecting your eyes. 😐

Guess against Clemson you need more than two hands to protect yourself in pile ups🙄

Advertisement
No clue who the receiver is just hope he is better than Chuck Jackson From UF. Chad turtled against Miami in the Sugar Bowl and then Bill took him. Head scratcher...

Giants first pick is an absolute disaster. Gettleman's fat *** needs to be fired.

Advertisement
Tampa Bay did fine. Devin White was the top ILB, legit Top 10 overall, and fills a need. No thoughts on the Central Michigan CB they selected in the second round.

We doing great honestly stood pat at 15 got Haskins who I think is really good and then stole sweat from Mississippi state for a second and a second in the back of the second round ol redskins making me proud

Seems that the guy just likes stinky fingers

I would need lots more proof before I'd make the *** accusation

For sure I wouldn't shake hands with him!!....cause that appears to be a way of quickly getting a ****** deal
Go look at some of those other videos...power rangers, miley Cyrus....

Advertisement

https://www.outsports.com/2017/1/6/14188712/podcast-clemson-ohio-state-***-on-field-antics

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I am dejected that no Canes have been picked up yet... testament to the dismal coaching job(s) we had to endure the previous years.
And the straw that broke the camel's back was the Tebow fest in Robbie stadium... so I definitely care not about Fins draftees.
I have some pros I like but I'm more a college FB fan so fvck the draft.

I don't mind what my Giants have done so far despite all the media talking heads and fan uproar.

We have an intelligent QB with pretty good tools who can sit and learn (or even start if he works hard), we have a Big Run stuffing DT, a corner who can come in and compete to start and an edge rusher who may be a bit of a project but will probably look good in our system in passing downs.

Love the Dolphins draft....more for how exemplary next yrs is gonna be for them....
That being said...I too cannot stand Ross...and the entire Circumcision Boy BS at Joe Robbie.....Speaking of Robbie...hes got to be rolling over in his grave the past 25yrs

Advertisement
Back