How did your team do in this draft?

Advertisement
A+ for the Dolphins so far.

We drafted my 2nd favorite DT in the draft in Wilkins. (Oliver was first). We needed DT badly.

We then traded for Josh Rosen for basically a bag of skittles and his contract is cheap because his signing bonuses are already paid. So basically if he sucks we can dump him w/o taking a hit in cap. 0 Downside. Josh Rosen would of been the 2nd best QB in this draft considering how bad this QB class was.

Then we drafted Michael Delter from Wisconsin. I don't think I have to say any more about what Wisconsin's O-line have down to us both times we played do I?

Hate the Bucs draft, I dont Like any of the picks outside of Devin white.

-You picked Sean bunting but you had all of those other cbs in play or could have traded down and got more picks. In addition to that I would Have liked if we drafted aj brown at that spot.

-Trading the #70 pick where you still could get 2nd round talent( for 2 3rd rounders 94 and 99) picking Jamel dean from auburn who has a injury history but tested like an elite cb and mike Edwards from Kentucky who I know nothing about.

- we just used 2 second round picks last year on cbs in Carlton Davis and mj Stewart and we already got Vernon Hargreaves. Don’t understand and we need help on the dline.

- why not draft Gerald Willis to replace McCoy or joe Jackson for an opposite edge rusher of Jason Pierre Paul.

Just watched My Life Josh Jacobs on ESPN

Great story. You can't help being amazed and proud of what he was able to accomplish and how far he traveled to get to the NFL

From homeless to a 1st round pick for the Raiders !

It also showed the power of advertising as it relates to recruiting from HS. Until he started he had NO offers

There are still many good ones that still go under the radar of colleges.

Although I still question the value of drafting a RB in the 1st round...unless he is a generational player...I wish him the best in his future...and we'll see

The Falcons draft has been boring taking two olineman but The fact that there are still plenty of talent remaining to add some potential starters on defense means that we are having a good draft so far. Depends how these next rounds go.

Advertisement
Panthers have drafted poorly, but that's understandable as we have a failed GM in charge.

My Dolphins have done well so far. Love the Wilkins pickup. Hes a stud. Rosen we got on the low. Could turn out to be a great move. We picked Dieter from Wisconsin in 3rd round and we all know how Wisconsin OL do.. So far so good. Need more OL and DL. Would love to grab Joe Jackson for DL and Michael Jordan for OL.

Advertisement
How can u root for a team whose owner hosted a Tim Tebow/UF Day on the hurricanes home field? Its nothing less than treason.

I was a long time fins fan. Not anymore.

I dont jump bandwagons....its what I was raised with like the Canes. There is no choice for me.... sadly.

UM

Ravens fan here, we'll see how small yet athletic Hollywood translate in NFL. But I love the 2nd pick, DE from Louisiana tech. One of Blake Baker's most recent players.
Marquise Brown is cut from the same cloth as his cousin Antonio Brown, and is in the same vein as TY Hilton, Tyreek Hill, Travis Benjamin, Phillip Dorsett, Antonio Gallaway, Brandin Cooks, Tyler Lockett & Marquise Goodwin. Speed demons who are crisp route runners that can get open & are Homerun threats to take a 5yd slant to the house for a 80 yard TD & will take the top off the defense.

Jaylon Ferguson was perfect pick in the 3rd round & a total steal, he's a relentless natural pass rusher & is the All-time leader in Sacks in college football history, guess who he passed for that record? Terrell T-Sizzle Suggs at AZ St.

Miles Boykin is a 6'4 220lbs WR that ran a 4.42 & had a vertical jump of 43'5 at the combine. Big size & speed combo to pair up with Hollywood & was another very good pick in the 3rd.

Justice Hill a 5'10 198lbs RB who had the highest combine testing scores of all the RB's at 92, he runs a 4.40 flat & was very productive at OK St. He's also got fresh legs because he didn't play at all in 2018 & decided to forego his final year of eligibility & just spent the year preparing for the draft. He's a pure speed back & will fit greatly with our offense as a change of pace back from Ingram & Edwards.

Ben Powers was a 3 year starter at Oklahoma & was 1st team All-American in 2018. Very solid pick for an interior Guard spot we needed.

Iman Marshall is a potential sleeper, he was a high ranked 5-star kid coming out of HS, but didn't really live up to his ranking while at USC. Was pretty productive, very good tackler, ideal size at 6'1 207lbs ran a 4.53 at the combine & has solid coverage skills. Good value pick in the 4th.

Daylon Mack is a stout traditional NT in the same mold as Brandon Williams. He had 10TFL's & 5.5 sacks as a 1-tech DT, he'll provide great depth on our interior DL. The kid is strong as an Ox, he squatted 605lbs 10 times while at TAMU & also tested very well at the combine.

The only pick I have a question on is Trace McSorley, I would've rather we picked Tyree Jackson but other than that I think we hit a Grand slam this draft. Multiple great value picks, added lots of speed at the skill positions & addressed multiple needs at WR, RB, OG & Edge Rusher.

Advertisement
We traded up (still surprised) and drafted Devin Bush stub and great player for that Ryan shazier role.Dionte Thompson and Benny snell to great underrated picks we drafting great players I’m pleased this year!

Marquise Brown is cut from the same cloth as his cousin Antonio Brown, and is in the same vein as TY Hilton, Tyreek Hill, Travis Benjamin, Phillip Dorsett, Antonio Gallaway, Brandin Cooks, Tyler Lockett & Marquise Goodwin. Speed demons who are crisp route runners that can get open & are Homerun threats to take a 5yd slant to the house for a 80 yard TD & will take the top off the defense.

Jaylon Ferguson was perfect pick in the 3rd round & a total steal, he's a relentless natural pass rusher & is the All-time leader in Sacks in college football history, guess who he passed for that record? Terrell T-Sizzle Suggs at AZ St.

Miles Boykin is a 6'4 220lbs WR that ran a 4.42 & had a vertical jump of 43'5 at the combine. Big size & speed combo to pair up with Hollywood & was another very good pick in the 3rd.

Justice Hill a 5'10 198lbs RB who had the highest combine testing scores of all the RB's at 92, he runs a 4.40 flat & was very productive at OK St. He's also got fresh legs because he didn't play at all in 2018 & decided to forego his final year of eligibility & just spent the year preparing for the draft. He's a pure speed back & will fit greatly with our offense as a change of pace back from Ingram & Edwards.

Ben Powers was a 3 year starter at Oklahoma & was 1st team All-American in 2018. Very solid pick for an interior Guard spot we needed.

Iman Marshall is a potential sleeper, he was a high ranked 5-star kid coming out of HS, but didn't really live up to his ranking while at USC. Was pretty productive, very good tackler, ideal size at 6'1 207lbs ran a 4.53 at the combine & has solid coverage skills. Good value pick in the 4th.

Daylon Mack is a stout traditional NT in the same mold as Brandon Williams. He had 10TFL's & 5.5 sacks as a 1-tech DT, he'll provide great depth on our interior DL. The kid is strong as an Ox, he squatted 605lbs 10 times while at TAMU & also tested very well at the combine.

The only pick I have a question on is Trace McSorley, I would've rather we picked Tyree Jackson but other than that I think we hit a Grand slam this draft. Multiple great value picks, added lots of speed at the skill positions & addressed multiple needs at WR, RB, OG & Edge Rusher.
**** Good draft for sure

**** Good draft for sure
What's going on with your Buccs bro lol

I liked the Devin White pick, he'll be great playing MLB in yall system & I liked that yall added 2 Corners early.

But yall need coulda used a playmaking WR & another RB.

Advertisement
I liked the first 2 days, aside from the G from Oklahoma I dont know a single fuggin person from today lol. Looks like a bunch of practice squad players

What's going on with your Buccs bro lol

I liked the Devin White pick, he'll be great playing MLB in yall system & I liked that yall added 2 Corners early.

But yall need coulda used a playmaking WR & another RB.
I hate it overall, I only Like the Devin white and terry Becker picks. The rest of them I hate It

Raiders always find a way to **** up anything football related. Sucks being a lifetime fan. Almost as frustrating as being a life time Canes fan. Last decade has not been a good one for football.

I hate it overall, I only Like the Devin white and terry Becker picks. The rest of them I hate It
Yeah Beckner out of Mizzou is a steal in the 7th.

Don't sleep on those Corners bro, Bunting is a very good Press man Corner with 4.42 speed & good ball skills.

Jamel Dean is a Florida boy from Cocoa & is a 4.31 speedster ran the fastest time at the Combine. He's got good coverage skills too, he's just not really a ballhawk.

Both are 6'0/6'1 190-200lbs long armed CB's with speed & 40+ inch Verticals. Along with Carlton Davis yall actually have a really good young & fast Corner group, VH3 has been a bust which is expected because he's a Gaytor CB lol but the other 3 yall got have good potential.

Advertisement
Back