How did your team do in this draft?

Yeah Beckner out of Mizzou is a steal in the 7th.

Don't sleep on those Corners bro, Bunting is a very good Press man Corner with 4.42 speed & good ball skills.

Jamel Dean is a Florida boy from Cocoa & is a 4.31 speedster ran the fastest time at the Combine. He's got good coverage skills too, he's just not really a ballhawk.

Both are 6'0/6'1 190-200lbs long armed CB's with speed & 40+ inch Verticals. Along with Carlton Davis yall actually have a really good young & fast Corner group, VH3 has been a bust which is expected because he's a Gaytor CB lol but the other 3 yall got have good potential.
Yeah Hargreaves ******* sucks... he was the only db to give up over 1000 yards a few years back. He trash.... Im really high on Carlton Davis and Justin Evans, also like mj Stewart who were all 2nd round picks

Advertisement
Cowboys did well later in draft. Some head scratching early but they filled needs. Pollard was a dumb as **** pick. I was worried about the trades but they nailed it w MJackson and Joe Jackson that late.

/ aside, I thought Dolphins had a good draft insofar as needs. If Rosen works out.

Marquise Brown is cut from the same cloth as his cousin Antonio Brown, and is in the same vein as TY Hilton, Tyreek Hill, Travis Benjamin, Phillip Dorsett, Antonio Gallaway, Brandin Cooks, Tyler Lockett & Marquise Goodwin. Speed demons who are crisp route runners that can get open & are Homerun threats to take a 5yd slant to the house for a 80 yard TD & will take the top off the defense.

Jaylon Ferguson was perfect pick in the 3rd round & a total steal, he's a relentless natural pass rusher & is the All-time leader in Sacks in college football history, guess who he passed for that record? Terrell T-Sizzle Suggs at AZ St.

Miles Boykin is a 6'4 220lbs WR that ran a 4.42 & had a vertical jump of 43'5 at the combine. Big size & speed combo to pair up with Hollywood & was another very good pick in the 3rd.

Justice Hill a 5'10 198lbs RB who had the highest combine testing scores of all the RB's at 92, he runs a 4.40 flat & was very productive at OK St. He's also got fresh legs because he didn't play at all in 2018 & decided to forego his final year of eligibility & just spent the year preparing for the draft. He's a pure speed back & will fit greatly with our offense as a change of pace back from Ingram & Edwards.

Ben Powers was a 3 year starter at Oklahoma & was 1st team All-American in 2018. Very solid pick for an interior Guard spot we needed.

Iman Marshall is a potential sleeper, he was a high ranked 5-star kid coming out of HS, but didn't really live up to his ranking while at USC. Was pretty productive, very good tackler, ideal size at 6'1 207lbs ran a 4.53 at the combine & has solid coverage skills. Good value pick in the 4th.

Daylon Mack is a stout traditional NT in the same mold as Brandon Williams. He had 10TFL's & 5.5 sacks as a 1-tech DT, he'll provide great depth on our interior DL. The kid is strong as an Ox, he squatted 605lbs 10 times while at TAMU & also tested very well at the combine.

The only pick I have a question on is Trace McSorley, I would've rather we picked Tyree Jackson but other than that I think we hit a Grand slam this draft. Multiple great value picks, added lots of speed at the skill positions & addressed multiple needs at WR, RB, OG & Edge Rusher.
Including Gerald Willis in your draft, which you must, I think the Ravens had the best draft of any team. I know you guys have had trouble drafting WRs, but the Hollywood Brown pick was an A+ (and thanks, I just know the Pats were going to take him over N'Keal Harry had he been available).

Detroit Lions is a F as usual smh.

It’s crazy because there are always option when we pick but we consistently choose horrible left field type of players.

Round 1 TE Hockenson

was a Absolutely dog **** pick. Especially top 10 this kid would have been there in the 20s if you wanted him. I’d have traded down or grabbed Ed Oliver, Devin Bush, or Rashan Gary. Preferably traded down.

Round 2 LB from Hawaii.

What in the actual ****k is going on? Nobody heard of this dude before. **** he would probably be there in the 6th or 7th round. Definitely a F. Greedy Williams, Miles Sanders, AJ Brown, Mecole Hardman, Parris Cambell

Advertisement
Marquise Brown is cut from the same cloth as his cousin Antonio Brown, and is in the same vein as TY Hilton, Tyreek Hill, Travis Benjamin, Phillip Dorsett, Antonio Gallaway, Brandin Cooks, Tyler Lockett & Marquise Goodwin. Speed demons who are crisp route runners that can get open & are Homerun threats to take a 5yd slant to the house for a 80 yard TD & will take the top off the defense.

Jaylon Ferguson was perfect pick in the 3rd round & a total steal, he's a relentless natural pass rusher & is the All-time leader in Sacks in college football history, guess who he passed for that record? Terrell T-Sizzle Suggs at AZ St.

Miles Boykin is a 6'4 220lbs WR that ran a 4.42 & had a vertical jump of 43'5 at the combine. Big size & speed combo to pair up with Hollywood & was another very good pick in the 3rd.

Justice Hill a 5'10 198lbs RB who had the highest combine testing scores of all the RB's at 92, he runs a 4.40 flat & was very productive at OK St. He's also got fresh legs because he didn't play at all in 2018 & decided to forego his final year of eligibility & just spent the year preparing for the draft. He's a pure speed back & will fit greatly with our offense as a change of pace back from Ingram & Edwards.

Ben Powers was a 3 year starter at Oklahoma & was 1st team All-American in 2018. Very solid pick for an interior Guard spot we needed.

Iman Marshall is a potential sleeper, he was a high ranked 5-star kid coming out of HS, but didn't really live up to his ranking while at USC. Was pretty productive, very good tackler, ideal size at 6'1 207lbs ran a 4.53 at the combine & has solid coverage skills. Good value pick in the 4th.

Daylon Mack is a stout traditional NT in the same mold as Brandon Williams. He had 10TFL's & 5.5 sacks as a 1-tech DT, he'll provide great depth on our interior DL. The kid is strong as an Ox, he squatted 605lbs 10 times while at TAMU & also tested very well at the combine.

The only pick I have a question on is Trace McSorley, I would've rather we picked Tyree Jackson but other than that I think we hit a Grand slam this draft. Multiple great value picks, added lots of speed at the skill positions & addressed multiple needs at WR, RB, OG & Edge Rusher.
I agree 100% and even better we got Willis as a udfa (even though he certainly deserves better than that!)

Including Gerald Willis in your draft, which you must, I think the Ravens had the best draft of any team. I know you guys have had trouble drafting WRs, but the Hollywood Brown pick was an A+ (and thanks, I just know the Pats were going to take him over N'Keal Harry had he been available).
I wrote the original comment before we signed Willis lol

Cowboys did well later in draft. Some head scratching early but they filled needs. Pollard was a dumb as **** pick. I was worried about the trades but they nailed it w MJackson and Joe Jackson that late.

/ aside, I thought Dolphins had a good draft insofar as needs. If Rosen works out.

Could’ve gotten Pollard later, IMO. But he can play multiple positions kinda like Tavon Austin. Really nailed the middle of the draft with the trades, the aTm Safety, and the Cane picks. Filled needs, but I didn’t like the last pick, TBH. I don’t know if he got that dog in him. Didn’t look too explosive to me. I could be wrong. I thought we should’ve gave Willis a call. My grade B-

Detroit Lions is a F as usual smh.

It’s crazy because there are always option when we pick but we consistently choose horrible left field type of players.

Round 1 TE Hockenson

was a Absolutely dog **** pick. Especially top 10 this kid would have been there in the 20s if you wanted him. I’d have traded down or grabbed Ed Oliver, Devin Bush, or Rashan Gary. Preferably traded down.

Round 2 LB from Hawaii.

What in the actual ****k is going on? Nobody heard of this dude before. **** he would probably be there in the 6th or 7th round. Definitely a F. Greedy Williams, Miles Sanders, AJ Brown, Mecole Hardman, Parris Cambell

You think Hockenson would have lasted into the 20s? Lol. His teammate went #20.
If you guys didn't pick him, either Buffalo or Green Bay was going to get him 1-4 picks after you. He's that good.

Tavai was rising up a lot of teams' boards. Patricia is a Beli disciple and this is your classic Dont'a Hightower type of player.

Advertisement
Could’ve gotten Pollard later, IMO. But he can play multiple positions kinda like Tavon Austin. Really nailed the middle of the draft with the trades, the aTm Safety, and the Cane picks. Filled needs, but I didn’t like the last pick, TBH. I don’t know if he got that dog in him. Didn’t look too explosive to me. I could be wrong. I thought we should’ve gave Willis a call. My grade B-

Yes on Willis too

Yeah Beckner out of Mizzou is a steal in the 7th.

Don't sleep on those Corners bro, Bunting is a very good Press man Corner with 4.42 speed & good ball skills.

Jamel Dean is a Florida boy from Cocoa & is a 4.31 speedster ran the fastest time at the Combine. He's got good coverage skills too, he's just not really a ballhawk.

Both are 6'0/6'1 190-200lbs long armed CB's with speed & 40+ inch Verticals. Along with Carlton Davis yall actually have a really good young & fast Corner group, VH3 has been a bust which is expected because he's a Gaytor CB lol but the other 3 yall got have good potential.
Oh and I love The undrafted free agent signing of Demarcus lodge from ole miss, in terms of on field performance he was the 2nd best ole miss behind aj brown of course but ahead of dk metcalf. He absolutely will make the Bucs roster as one of the receivers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back