How did Jeff Thomas get caught

Advertisement
Look at their feet. Jeff right foot is at the 25 and left at the 26. Gt db right foot is at the 24 and left at the 25.

8n2Q2vy.jpg

Give it up, man.

Jeff Thomas needs to do better.

hes times fast but he doesnt look that explosive as we thought he would be, he will make plays but people got to realize and accept hes is not Hester. When fans accept that they can make a better assessment on him

And that's what he's looked like every time he's touched it.

Maybe these snowflakes don't watch closely on every play like I do but his previous targets and his kickoff returns have lacked explosion and playmaking instincts.

I remember watching the AA game he played at where he was the MVP and in one of his scores he broke loose and a defender,either a big safety or LB chased him and made up ground on him,almost tackled him before he scored.I was a bit surprised.Either he's not in great shape and gets tired or he's not as fast as advertised.

I don't think he quite has the long speed we thought he did. His highlights are all about short area burst and change of direction anyway, so he should be fine.

Thank You. JT eliteness came from his quickness and change of direction. Not his long speed......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Dude was 4.5 that got wit em.... I don't see how that catches a 4.3 with that weak angle

Dude was at the opening with the top recruits in the country and he won the fastest man competition.

Just as I suspected.

Recruiting board fanboy.

You sound dumb. So he is the fastest dude out of the top recruits in his class but that dont mean he can run? Just go to bed. You look stupid as **** in 2 different threads crying because he got caught. So what. Let him keep getting caught. I will take the big plays.

He is slowing gaining confidence. Was our second leading receiver today. Hasn't played at that 4.3 speed but it seems all mental. He will be fine.

Impossible. Miami has to have all of the fast guys and no one can come close.

Nobody said this.

You're just incompetent and don't have anything else to say.

People like you are real comfortable blaming coaches all day but that was perfectly schemed and executed.

The last part of it is your playmaker making a play.

It could have cost us the game and yet if we lost there would be 15 threads about poor coaching.
No, it wouldn't have mattered if the coach didn't call an onside kick, along with mind numbing play calling when we finally had scored, had momentum and were rested and confident. Ultimate bonehead decision that also would've eliminated the need for another last second game winning drive. Call it what it was, atrocious coaching from Richt.

Advertisement
So he is the fastest dude out of the top recruits in his class but that dont mean he can run?

No.

he can't run because he just had the perfectly schemed play and he couldn't be a guy over 25 yards.

A difference-maker scores.

He didn't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back