How did Jeff Thomas get caught

The kid may be fast but he ain’t 4.3 fast.4.3 says bye bye to angles..

Having said that Glad the kid made some plays and he’s only gonna Get better with a little confidence..

Oh is that it....... What does 4.3 speed do after 40 yards, cause I'm pretty sure he ran a whole lot further than 40 yards on that route.

Advertisement
We need to destroy a player that made a 50+ yard play..... lol go home and sleep the meth off you tripping on stupid

No.

I don't think we should destroy anybody.

I don't think saying that the kid should've scored is destroying him.

He turned a sure 7-point play into 3 points.

You sound like a snowflake.

hes times fast but he doesnt look that explosive as we thought he would be, he will make plays but people got to realize and accept hes is not Hester. When fans accept that they can make a better assessment on him

ol go home and sleep the meth off you tripping on stupid

I know (and so does everybody else) that you're an emotional puddle when you can't argue a simple (and indisputable) point that a playmaker would have scored on that play.

Instead you throw out a bunch of lol's and stupid's.

Last edited:
hes times fast but he doesnt look that explosive as we thought he would be, he will make plays but people got to realize and accept hes is not Hester. When fans accept that they can make a better assessment on him

And that's what he's looked like every time he's touched it.

Maybe these snowflakes don't watch closely on every play like I do but his previous targets and his kickoff returns have lacked explosion and playmaking instincts.

Advertisement
I still think he's not 100% this is not the same kid I seen in that all American game. He's not as explosive but he's getting back to his old self slowly but surely.

Harley can't catch a cold.

No, he's not Hester. He's not at the level of Travis Benjamin or Philip Dorsett right now. He could get there, though. That catch was a good start.

I still think he's not 100% this is not the same kid I seen in that all American game. He's not as explosive but he's getting back to his old self slowly but surely.

Harley can't catch a cold.
This, regardless he’s open every game. Got to get him the ball. He was wide open on a deep baller down the field and rosier threw it to Harley incomplete instead

Just remember Hester is the GOAT returner, period full stop. Comparisons at the beginning of a guys career to Hester is just stupid.

Advertisement
GT has a few pros in the secondary . GT like I said before the game is a **** good team and had a better shot then VT to beat us. But Langham da god and Malik Ice water did the deed when the call was heed.

You do know Malik misread the coverage on the throw to Langham? He was supposed to go to the other side which only had single coverage. Better to be lucky than good though! At least this time.

I think Malik was simply going to live or die with Langham. To me that is trusting a player to make a play

No, he's not Hester. He's not at the level of Travis Benjamin or Philip Dorsett right now. He could get there, though. That catch was a good start.

I hope he's a better receiver than Hester.

Advertisement

Having said that Glad the kid made some plays and he’s only gonna Get better with a little confidence..

Oh is that it....... What does 4.3 speed do after 40 yards, cause I'm pretty sure he ran a whole lot further than 40 yards on that route.

It turns into 10+ 100 meters which runs away from CB’s

Maybe these snowflakes don't watch closely on every play like I do but his previous targets and his kickoff returns have lacked explosion and playmaking instincts.

I remember watching the AA game he played at where he was the MVP and in one of his scores he broke loose and a defender,either a big safety or LB chased him and made up ground on him,almost tackled him before he scored.I was a bit surprised.Either he's not in great shape and gets tired or he's not as fast as advertised.

I remember watching the AA game he played at where he was the MVP and in one of his scores he broke loose and a defender,either a big safety or LB chased him and made up ground on him,almost tackled him before he scored.I was a bit surprised.Either he's not in great shape and gets tired or he's not as fast as advertised.

I'd lean towards the latter.

I've seen a sample size (still small admittedly) of his play that leads me to believe that he's not the playmaker that people claimed he was.

Advertisement

I don't think he quite has the long speed we thought he did. His highlights are all about short area burst and change of direction anyway, so he should be fine.

He clearly slowed down but ok he runs a "4.7".... don't care.

Lol y'all act like we haven't seen his speed in real life, under armour game, that elite speed and change of direction ability never happened... he made it up to get to UM.

He ran a laser 4.3 but OK. He's the fastet player on the team dude. The guy had the angle and runs a 4.5 himself. Jeff wasn't running full speed. It probably took him a second to realize what was happening during his first big play. He's not the sharpest knife...but once he gains confidence it's all over for the opposition. 2nd half of the season he's going to be one of if not the biggest weapon outside of AR

Advertisement
Back