How can you blame coaches when theres zero talent?

Advertisement
You dont have to do all 3 DURING the game.

Yes a coach should pull players that are ******* up.

I paint cars for a living. If i **** up everbodys car i will get fired or pulled and try to figure out the issue. Its very simple.

But the post claimed that we were outcoached IN THE DUKE GAME. What would Urban Meyer have done to overcome 8 turnovers?

Advertisement
See, that’s a better position you take on this. OP states “Zero talent”, he’s wrong. We didn’t have much, but that’s the same or lesser roster we had last year, plus or minus the attrition and addition this past spring. This staff should have kept at least the same level of performance as last year, in the absence of progress. But what we saw was a regression. These coaches own this.

Unless you account for the fact that dudes didn't buy in and thus didn't play hard or gave up completely.

You of all ppl saying stay on topic...your in here getting flamed at the present moment lol

Oh, I couldn't care less about getting "flamed" by the people in this thread. This isn't a Mensa board, by far.

And I have absolutely stayed on topic. Not sure what you're getting at.

Advertisement
He thinks he is winning.

Gogeta teach this man please. Dudes out here dancing like Miami players while they are down by 30.

I don't need to be "winning" on a message board. No one changes anyone's minds.

I just love watching you flail when you make comments like "I'll take the guy who scores more points" right before choosing a guy who scores fewer points.

Advertisement
Oh, I couldn't care less about getting "flamed" by the people in this thread. This isn't a Mensa board, by far.

And I have absolutely stayed on topic. Not sure what you're getting at.
@crossover22[]_[] is refuting everything your saying and your drowning and grabbing for any and everything to take it off of being outcoached.

How the **** do you know that players werent giving their all or bought in?. Or is that your hopes? It is mine though because this was the worst um football szn of my lifetime...so im hoping it is just a caveat to something good next year with buy in

Advertisement
@crossover22[]_[] is refuting everything your saying and your drowning and grabbing for any and everything to take it off of being outcoached.

How the **** do you know that players werent giving their all or bought in?. Or is that your hopes? It is mine though because this was the worst um football szn of my lifetime...so im hoping it is just a caveat to something good next year with buy in

No, he's not. You agree with him, which is fine, but none of it is factual information. Like saying he would rather have a 9-3 coach than a 10-2 coach because of "points". That's an opinion.

The players SAID IT THEMSELVES after the MTSU game. I know you know this.

Pretty much the same players on offense averaged almost 18 more points per game last season........
Had Zion, Jarrid, Harley, and Rambo. All major downgrades from 4 positions on the offense last year.

Sure the scheme is worst. But Lashlee stayed there probably woulda regression

Advertisement
Back