How can you blame coaches when theres zero talent?

Advertisement
Nick saban would do absolutely nothing with this team. Im confident of it.

The fact that manny diaz, a defensive coach, failed to recruit any lbs is criminal.

We were trotting out ryan ragone. Keontra smith a fat safety. Flag. None of these players even stsrt on an FCS team. Im not exaggerating.

Harvey sucks as well. Hes made like 1 play his entire career here. Total jag.

There is zero talent on this team. Very few players. No depth. You cannot win without depth.

How can you blame josh gattis when the stsrting qb is jake garcia who is downright awful. And a qb in brown who cannot throw a 5 yard slant?

And it all starts upfront. But this is the worst collection if offensive linemen weve ever hadm. Ever. They are all horrible. Every single one of them would not start on another d1 team.

Knighton is nothing more than a 180lb change of pace back. Thats it. Stop trying to make him into something hes not. Parrish is just solid. We have no physical rbs, **** i would love to have cam harris back. We have little chicken running backs.

I did love what i saw from b.smith after the tamu. He must've put a ton of work in after that game. He really came on at the end of the year.

You guys keep blaming coaches when the qbs are high school level and no one is blocking.

Theres no talent on this team plain and simple.

Manny diaz recruiting was the worst in miami history.
Here’s where I put the blame

50% coaching
25% Talent
25% injuries

0CF5E751-9248-4CF1-8271-D6DA4BFD6BDB.gif

**** forgot that game as well...Yea we beat Tx Am too....I mean Mario played the game just to keep it close like he didnt expect to win....Lashlee wins that one as welll as their secondary is there weakness and we aint really attack them something Lashlee would of done especially with tempo.
Weren't they also down to 4 defensive backs in the 2nd half? We should have run tempo to gas them but instead we were playing like we had a 2 touchdown lead and snapping the ball with 5 seconds on the play clock.

@crossover22[]_[] is refuting everything your saying and your drowning and grabbing for any and everything to take it off of being outcoached.

How the **** do you know that players werent giving their all or bought in?. Or is that your hopes? It is mine though because this was the worst um football szn of my lifetime...so im hoping it is just a caveat to something good next year with buy in
These guys need to realize we hope mario turns it around.

We also see glaring problems within the coaching this season.

IF AND I MEAN IF the players werent giving their all then its up to the coach to fix that problem.

Advertisement
I don't need to be "winning" on a message board. No one changes anyone's minds.

I just love watching you flail when you make comments like "I'll take the guy who scores more points" right before choosing a guy who scores fewer points.
Yes ill take a guy that scores more points. In the long run that guy will win alot.

Or we can average 18 a game and suck ***.

Nick saban would do absolutely nothing with this team. Im confident of it.

The fact that manny diaz, a defensive coach, failed to recruit any lbs is criminal.

We were trotting out ryan ragone. Keontra smith a fat safety. Flag. None of these players even stsrt on an FCS team. Im not exaggerating.

Harvey sucks as well. Hes made like 1 play his entire career here. Total jag.

There is zero talent on this team. Very few players. No depth. You cannot win without depth.

How can you blame josh gattis when the stsrting qb is jake garcia who is downright awful. And a qb in brown who cannot throw a 5 yard slant?

And it all starts upfront. But this is the worst collection if offensive linemen weve ever hadm. Ever. They are all horrible. Every single one of them would not start on another d1 team.

Knighton is nothing more than a 180lb change of pace back. Thats it. Stop trying to make him into something hes not. Parrish is just solid. We have no physical rbs, **** i would love to have cam harris back. We have little chicken running backs.

I did love what i saw from b.smith after the tamu. He must've put a ton of work in after that game. He really came on at the end of the year.

You guys keep blaming coaches when the qbs are high school level and no one is blocking.

Theres no talent on this team plain and simple.

Manny diaz recruiting was the worst in miami history.
I Dont Think So No Way GIF by FTX_Official

If we were better in some capacity, such as running the ball, but lick a *******, we just blew balls in EVERY effing capacity. If we felt as we did after the A&M game where we lost but saw areas of improvement and overall fight, I‘d say the season was successful. 1st year coaches all around, not enough time to implement etc etc., but we made some marked improvements in xyz areas….in the absolute most dog **** eating way imaginable, we did the polar opposite, just atrocious play.

How long does it take to instill faith/trust on schemes, coaches, etc moving forward? I think we see some of this same ish next year to my dismay.

Advertisement
I know it is hard to wrap your mind around the idea that Miami just so happened to recruit an excessive amount of "busts"...but it seems they did.

You can debate how they ultimately became busts - was it nature? was it nurture? did coaching staffs fail them? did they fail the coaching staffs? - all you'd like, but yeah...Miami recruited a lot of players that didn't come close to the standard.

Crazy, I know. It happens.

We definitely lack speed at the skill positions and size where it matters (our penises).

One reason for worry is that Sagapolu and Denis (both entering year 3 under Mirabal) looked average at best.

If that's the caliber OL we're getting then this is all just an exercise in futility.

so many homers before the season stating that we have a ton of 1st round draft picks. LOL. How many players are projected in the top 3 rounds. How many for Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia. We have ZERO. How about last yea? ZERO. How about the year before? ZERO.
We simply do not have talent to compete with the big dogs, even UNC and other ACC teams. All of our kids have been hyper inflated coming out of HS but look at Pope and Wiggins. Kids could not even get in a starting rotation. Next year this board will be saying we should have a minimum 10 wins, LOL. All of you are a bunch of clowns. Now the OP was banned because he disagreed with this board. Again, clueless clowns.

Advertisement
so many homers before the season stating that we have a ton of 1st round draft picks. LOL. How many players are projected in the top 3 rounds. How many for Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia. We have ZERO. How about last yea? ZERO. How about the year before? ZERO.
We simply do not have talent to compete with the big dogs, even UNC and other ACC teams. All of our kids have been hyper inflated coming out of HS but look at Pope and Wiggins. Kids could not even get in a starting rotation. Next year this board will be saying we should have a minimum 10 wins, LOL. All of you are a bunch of clowns. Now the OP was banned because he disagreed with this board. Again, clueless clowns.
Might want to check out the last draft before spouting that. We got guys in the league that couldn't get burn while they were here. Sure seems like coaching matters to me. Gus Edwards thinks so.

Advertisement
You are lost. Please find your way back on what I’ve been saying.
I saw you say the talent is fine b/c of recruiting class rankings.

If I attributed that to you incorrectly I apologize.

If that IS what you implied then show me all this supposed talent or STFU. The coaching AND talent is current low P5 level regardless of so called recruiting rankings and using rankings is a ***-tor tactic.

James Williams is Exhibit A. He's a 5* at ****** tackling and being lost in space.

Might want to check out the last draft before spouting that. We got guys in the league that couldn't get burn while they were here. Sure seems like coaching matters to me. Gus Edwards thinks so.

We had 1 player drafted last year. Jonathan Ford in the 7th Round.

Gus Edwards was 5 years ago.

We've had 2 Day 1 & 2 players the last 4 drafts - Phillips & Rousseau - who both essentially only played 1 year at Miami and never on the same team.

Saying we have no talent is going way too far - but lack of talent is clearly a major issue

I saw you say the talent is fine b/c of recruiting class rankings.

If I attributed that to you incorrectly I apologize.

If that IS what you implied then show me all this supposed talent or STFU. The coaching AND talent is current low P5 level regardless of so called recruiting rankings and using rankings is a ***-tor tactic.

James Williams is Exhibit A. He's a 5* at ****** tackling and being lost in space.
Sorry, you‘re still lost, or not willing to read thoroughly. I did not say ”talent is fine b/c of recruiting.” I did however, say that our recruiting rankings were better than some of the teams we lost to, and in this case, MTSU.

STFU? Really…

Say what you may, the adults in the film room and on the practice field, have given up on JW. It is the only way a kid keeps repeating the performance we saw out of him, game after game. What is he, 18-20 years old? How is he not coachable to put up a half decent performance on the field?

Advertisement
Back