How bad a beating will the U put on FIU & Butch?

Will Miami beat the spread?

• YES

Votes: 125 76.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
If Malek starts, it will be a long day for the Miami offense.

To answer the OP's question though IMO Miami will win 49-7 , 45 -10 something like that. The D will do what is always does shut down the other team for the most part but give up 2-3 big plays so the score will be very low for FIU and the offense will play similar to Toledo . Rosier will probably go something like 17-32 for 260 and 2 TD in the air and 1 on the ground and Dallas , LL and Homer will combine for 250ish yards on the ground.

I think that’s a risky play. Diaz has shown he can give up points to pretty much any team with a pulse. Along with that, Rosier can go ice cold for 2 quarters. There is not enough consistency on this team to bet us to cover in my opinion.

Fair point.

Advertisement
ALTHOUGH I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR FIU, I HAVE NO BEEF WITH BUTCH....BUT THE CANES WILL REMIND HIM WHY HE LEFT.....

I'd like to think Rosier appreciates the need for a strong start and drives us down the field early on the way to a convincing victory. All 4 QBs and several RBs should get PT. FIU will play hard but their passing game won't be as strong as Toledo. We should score 40 with ease.

Advertisement
Pretty quite here, regarding the upcoming game with FIU & Butch.

The Canes opened as 28 point betting favorites.

Miami's approach to this game should be to "terminate with Extreme Prejudice" and end ALL talk of this non-existing "Battle for Miami".

1st What do you want the final score to be vs. FIU? Now, what do you think the final score actually will be?

Want 55-7....IMO most likely result 34-13

We struggle against FIU. We have better players. FIU has better coaches. FIU will get more out of their players. We will struggle to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Toledo would pound FIU.

Nothing personal against Butch but if their players and fans want to run off at the mouth, I want blood.

48-17 Miami.

Advertisement
Back