How bad a beating will the U put on FIU & Butch?

Will Miami beat the spread?

• YES

Votes: 125 76.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope the players are not as optimistic as the posters here...they need to prepare and take them serious, they are NOT Savannah State and they will be fired up. We should never take any team lightly as historically we have always had a tendency to play to the level of our competition whenever we don't take them serious...even our great teams and this team is not at the level to take anyone lightly.

Advertisement
Want 65-3, think it will be 52-14. Only giving them 14pts due to Knowles playing. He’s good for at least 2TD passes against his **** a game whenever he’s playing. I just don’t think FIU has the horses even Toledo put on the field this past Saturday, and we’ll be playing at home in Hard Rock. That’s not a good combo for Burch David and his merry lads to overcome.

Advertisement
If the stadium hotdog guy doesn't get some meaningful reps by the 3rd quarter I will be extremely disappointed.

Advertisement
Poor Butch, he’s going to remember why he shouldn’t have just picked up and left. Going to be a long day for the old man, but I wish him well the rest of the season after we lay the wood to him.

It’ll be a tough weekend for canedynasty.

Watching Richt mount Butch will be a tough watch for my guy

CD has been laying low on this one, so far. The big question is how the aftermath is addressed. One thing about CD, the guy brings the passion,

Advertisement
I guess it depends on whether Butch asks CMR if Blake still has his desk nameplate in a drawer in his office, or not.

I know we rape. Inside butch is like u feels i would of had your roster with first rounders where and we would of beat the breaks off lsu. His unc team did better with 7 suspensions

I think we cover.

I think that’s a risky play. Diaz has shown he can give up points to pretty much any team with a pulse. Along with that, Rosier can go ice cold for 2 quarters. There is not enough consistency on this team to bet us to cover in my opinion.

Advertisement
Beating the spread depends on if Knowles is starting for JJ or not.

JJ won’t play. Hamstring issues can linger so there is no reason to play him the next two games if we can get away with it. Save him for FSU. A better question is, would Knowles be a starter at FIU?

Pretty quite here, regarding the upcoming game with FIU & Butch.

The Canes opened as 28 point betting favorites.

Miami's approach to this game should be to "terminate with Extreme Prejudice" and end ALL talk of this non-existing "Battle for Miami".

1st What do you want the final score to be vs. FIU? Now, what do you think the final score actually will be?

Want 55-7....IMO most likely result 34-13
Desperate attempt to get attention on this forum. Polls on fiu game? Stupid!

I think that’s a risky play. Diaz has shown he can give up points to pretty much any team with a pulse. Along with that, Rosier can go ice cold for 2 quarters. There is not enough consistency on this team to bet us to cover in my opinion.

I wouldn't bet to cover, for exactly those reasons. Rosier can go ice cold for the entire first half and thus find ourselves in a 10-7 dogfight at halftime.

JJ won’t play. Hamstring issues can linger so there is no reason to play him the next two games if we can get away with it. Save him for FSU. A better question is, would Knowles be a starter at FIU?
I definitely don't want to see our play makers on the field past the second qtr. Knowles will probably get the start knowing our coaching staff but hopefully someone will solidify that backup spot after the game.

Advertisement
Back