How bad a beating will the U put on FIU & Butch?

Will Miami beat the spread?

• YES

Votes: 125 76.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Time to win
Pretty quite here, regarding the upcoming game with FIU & Butch.

The Canes opened as 28 point betting favorites.

Miami's approach to this game should be to "terminate with Extreme Prejudice" and end ALL talk of this non-existing "Battle for Miami".

1st What do you want the final score to be vs. FIU? Now, what do you think the final score actually will be?

Want 55-7....IMO most likely result 34-13

Advertisement
If Malik Rosier is starting it will be close

If anyone but rosier takes the field.. we will have a field day with them

Perry better be playing in the second half that is all I know.

I was at that FIU game in 2006. **** that entire fanbase.

FIU is going to get a beat down of epic proportions. Stacking the box will only add to that misery.

They don't have the athletes to stay with our skill position players. Leaving their DBs alone against Thomas, or any other WR or TE we have will only exacerbate the pummeling.

Advertisement
It’ll be a tough weekend for canedynasty.

Watching Richt mount Butch will be a tough watch for my guy

Butch is going to do what the 3 coaches did at the end of last year .... stack the box and force Rosier to throw... that will keep it close. But they are not going to win
It's not going to be close at all and rosier had 5 TDs against Toledo but will struggle against FIU? GTFOH

Advertisement
I'm going apesh!t if the youngins ain't getting valuable burn this game (Offense, STs, defense, waterboy). Playbook my @ss. And kno knowles or I may go full dbc mode

Advertisement
ranking dont matter when canes plays the noles. rivalry games are always tough! especially when many of the players on both team have been playing each other since high school so they already are jacked up for the game so miami better not look pass FSU or we can smack in the face!

ranking dont matter when canes plays the noles. rivalry games are always tough! especially when many of the players on both team have been playing each other since high school so they already are jacked up for the game so miami better not look pass FSU or we can smack in the face!
Someone get QP a braille thread.

Advertisement
Butch is going to do what the 3 coaches did at the end of last year .... stack the box and force Rosier to throw... that will keep it close. But they are not going to win

This will be FIUs only chance. Do they have the athletes? Botch can stack the box all he wants but FIU is not LSU, Wisconsin, Clemson, or even Pittsburgh.

This will be FIUs only chance. Do they have the athletes? Botch can stack the box all he wants but FIU is not LSU, Wisconsin, Clemson, or even Pittsburgh.

Well, FIU could be closer to THIS year’s version of Pitt, which I understand has lost some personnel.

That said, Richt 45, Butch 17.

We will win based on pure talent alone. It will probably be close after 1 quarter while Rosier throws balls into the dirt.

Advertisement
Back