How about playing a SOLID game and beat Nebraska soundly?

This my friends is what we call wishful thinking. Not only have we not seen any proof of this happening in 4 years, we have actually seen the opposite. Every time faced with decent to good opponents, we get trounced. From Notre Dame to Kansas St, to Duke to Louisville twice. I have resigned myself to the fact this is this staff ceiling. I'll gladly apologize if we win this game, even by fluke. 40-10 Corn Farmers. Let's hope they don't break any rushing records.

Advertisement
At some point negativity becomes realism. The **** do you expect?

Under Golden we don't go on the road and beat anyone any good. Until it happens, I don't feel like beating myself into the ground with hope. All the same I'm going to be screaming my *** off in support of it happening when the game starts. Whatever.

This game comes down to who is the bigger Corch. Golden or Pelini.

My money's on Golden blowing it again.

Advertisement
It would be fantastic to see our WR's all get multiple catches. I want Walford, Lewis, Waters, Dorsett, and Coley to get a chance to open it up and showcase their talent. Anyone in their right mind would be flinging it around with this cast. Easy to keep the D on their heels if they can get enough protection. Would love to see more quick slants and less sideways passes.

And...for the love of God, please run a RB screen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Turnover margin is key.

If we are able to hold onto the ball while forcing them to cough it up a few times, we could easily only lose by 17.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back