Hova

Status
Not open for further replies.
UF is the most fraudulent of all schools who claim to be a “position U”.

They have put more 1st round DB bust in the league than anyone. But at least those guys got paid.

Anyways I’d love that we are in their heads and their coaches can’t even be happy with getting top tier guys they have to make it about us.
I agree their guys are busts in the NFL but you can’t deny they get their guys drafted.

We need to produce more plain and simple.

Advertisement
Talked to some people within UF circles last night and this was all an elaborate troll job by JM. Dude was never coming to Miami and it was all coordinated by Hova to get back at UM for LT.

Freaking sucks but it is what it is. Kid and UF coaches trolled us.

I hope they both get testicular cancer.

Lmao Hova didn’t do anything. JM trolled us but that dude didn’t have anything to do with anything

I agree their guys are busts in the NFL but you can’t deny they get their guys drafted.

We need to produce more plain and simple.
Here's the thing. If they're getting legitimate 5*s, they're 5*s for a reason. There's only 32 of them each year across all positions. Coming out of high school, they're already projected to go into the first round, coaching or not.

Show me a program that consistently gets 4*s and high 3*s drafted above their high school projection, then you can point to someone that coaches and develops at a high level.

Anything else is just marketing and spin, and many high school kids buy into it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Marshall just saves his job. Hova will be blowing him for the next 3 years

Advertisement
If true and it was a troll job its definitely gonna cause a rift between those dudes at palmetto if they even ay this year. Cant imagine taylor or smith would be cool with him doing that to the school they're gonna play at. I know I'd punk his *** if I was one of the 3 committed if he did that ****

We can all debate who staff wanted most between Marshall/Taylor. Need might make one higher but based on talent, they are 1A/1B. In saying that, we are definitely walking away with 3 of the 4 kids we wanted most. I'll take it.

I just want to know what the Coony tweet meant after the announcement hahah

Advertisement
Let it go.

Kid's going to have to live in ****sville for the next 4 years. That alone is payback. LOL

It's funny how these kids love to do this but a majority of them regret it and end up in the portal half the time.

I guess he decided putting on for hillbillies is more important than his city.

Jokes on him. He’ll have to live in Gainesville and become next in line at Defensive Bust University. Sure, he might get drafted but only to get coffee for the veterans and will be out in a couple of years. Gaytors don’t get a second contract. They do lead CFB in amount of substitute teachers produced so at least they got that going for them.

Last edited:
I'm just saying that if one of our guys did it to UF, I would f'n love it.

So whilst it stings, if this was UF trolling us rather than JM (I think it was more JM being a punk), that's high quality recruiting subterfuge.

Advertisement
What is there to save face about? As disappointing as it is, if a month ago, if someone said we'd get 3 of the Palmetto 5 and that one of the 3 would be Leonard Taylor, we'd all take that in a heartbeat.
Oh 100%. Just what with the tweets with the 5 tickets etc he might be feeling a bit of a pillock.

Talked to some people within UF circles last night and this was all an elaborate troll job by JM. Dude was never coming to Miami and it was all coordinated by Hova to get back at UM for LT.

Freaking sucks but it is what it is. Kid and UF coaches trolled us.
4CCDA85A-A99F-49D8-A368-679A7C2B2C52.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back