Hova

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was a big UF lean before. he wanted to go there. they reportedly tailed off and we jumped in after we got LT and B smith, but obviously it was bs bc even bama got trolled

also, we just came off a cycle where a commit set up two social media accounts lol
Some of y'all enjoy the pain huh? Making situations out to be worse than they actually are just to be able to complain about it. ****, Rumph isn't even the main recruiter and half of the folks on here want him canned for losing Marshall.

You're entitled to your opinion, but there's no chance Hova and UF orchestrated all that. The more likely scenario is they dropped a huge bag to save their jobs and can now claim everything that happened recently "was all part of the plan".

Advertisement
Talked to some people within UF circles last night and this was all an elaborate troll job by JM. Dude was never coming to Miami and it was all coordinated by Hova to get back at UM for LT.

Freaking sucks but it is what it is. Kid and UF coaches trolled us.
Uf circles? You mean like the trailer park? Nope, they got desperate and dropped bags

Some of y'all enjoy the pain huh? Making situations out to be worse than they actually are just to be able to complain about it. ****, Rumph isn't even the main recruiter and half of the folks on here want him canned for losing Marshall.

You're entitled to your opinion, but there's no chance Hova and UF orchestrated all that. The more likely scenario is they dropped a huge bag to save their jobs and can now claim everything that happened recently "was all part of the plan".
lol ok you believe whatever you want then, but kid was a big time UF lean before all this

Listen this sucks but it is all PART OF THE GAME, and what keeps stuff interesting. Our staff while they hate losing a prospect love this competition and back and forth banter.

FYI Hova isn’t that smart, motivated or well coordinated to come up with a master troll plan with Marshall. So not buying it, kid was all Bama before our smoke, something happened and it’s probably UF blowing there cash load

Advertisement
Did we not pull two 5* that none of us thought would be remotely possible before July? And add plenty more talent that we considered on the fence? This was a successful last month and some kid, coach or recruiter punking us cannot pull it away. I’m still celebrating the good that has transpired. Point a finger at JM, Manasco or Hova, but it doesn’t matter one bit. We had a relevant offseason and hopefully have some football to play to show that the main offseason moves (Lashlee and King) can impact our ability to win big. The rest is just a distraction. 4 years from now we can look back and say that this summer put us back on the map as a legit contender.

Talked to some people within UF circles last night and this was all an elaborate troll job by JM. Dude was never coming to Miami and it was all coordinated by Hova to get back at UM for LT.

I can see Marshall trolling our staff but how did he keep Taylor,Smith and Collins fooled too and not able to warn the staff.

Advertisement
Listen unlike the SEC junkies who root for everything SEC I dont when it comes to SFLA recruits who dont choose Miami. Im not gonna root for them on the field.

Now is that petty? Maybe your opinion vs mine but I do root for them in life to get their degree and do good things and make a good life for them and their families.

Im also not naive to the fact of bags being dropped and ill never bad mouth them for taking something now that may help them in the short term.

I can see Marshall trolling our staff but how did he keep Taylor,Smith and Collins fooled too and not able to warn the staff.

Thats why i dont think he did troll them. I think theyre was somethings that happened between last saturday and yesterday.

Cooney tweet of the joker sarcastic clapping last night leads me to believe that.

Let's make a thread about every player that is committed to other schools.

Advertisement

giphy - 2020-01-29T223637.665 (1).gif

But if JM jokingly told Diaz and staff he was coming just to be a troll then that’s a terrible look. That’s not okay. I get trolling fan bases but actual coaches...come on now.

Advertisement
IDK man, seems to me that way too much went down recently for this to have been orchestrated by a schlub like that.

Smells like desperation bags got dropped, UF's class has been falling apart and those coaches are trying to save their jobs.
Probably a little bit of both, save their jobs and get back at UM. There's still more recruiting to do.

I definitely believe this. No way kid chooses to get coached by Rumph over what UF has produced.

Kid also grew up a UF fan.

UF is the most fraudulent of all schools who claim to be a “position U”.

They have put more 1st round DB bust in the league than anyone. But at least those guys got paid.

Anyways I’d love that we are in their heads and their coaches can’t even be happy with getting top tier guys they have to make it about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back