Hova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever, I'm saying it would have been better in that case to keep the original commit date and "shock the world" by going gatahs that day. The audience shrunk a lot with the time that he did it. And if all that coach has to do is be the mastermind of a troll job, I hope he works cheap. Because it was anti-climactic at best.

Advertisement
IDK man, seems to me that way too much went down recently for this to have been orchestrated by a schlub like that.

Smells like desperation bags got dropped, UF's class has been falling apart and those coaches are trying to save their jobs.

dude the entire i cant announce bc my plot to shock the world got foiled was the biggest smelling bull**** ive read. looked like his camp was feeding excuses. it wasnt even about a video. he had no issues w posting a simple edit either. we just got trolled. chuck it up to an L

Talked to some people within UF circles last night and this was all an elaborate troll job by JM. Dude was never coming to Miami and it was all coordinated by Hova to get back at UM for LT.

Freaking sucks but it is what it is. Kid and UF coaches trolled us.
Who is HOVA? Sorry I’m new to

Advertisement
dude the entire i cant announce bc my plot to shock the world got foiled was the biggest smelling bull**** ive read. looked like his camp was feeding excuses. it wasnt even about a video. he had no issues w posting a simple edit either. we just got trolled. chuck it up to an L
This isn't Frank Underwood we're talking about, it's a 16-year old kid and a UF coach who can't recruit a lick.

Advertisement
This isn't Frank Underwood we're talking about, it's a 16-year old kid and a UF coach who can't recruit a lick.
he was a big UF lean before. he wanted to go there. they reportedly tailed off and we jumped in after we got LT and B smith, but obviously it was bs bc even bama got trolled

also, we just came off a cycle where a commit set up two social media accounts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back