Houston Suspending Voluntary Workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Facts; my client’s daughter is a Dr out there and we were literally just talking about this yesterday and she worried for her daughter. She said they are beginning to run out of beds at her hospital

The interesting thing about this just 4-5 days ago most people were walking around mostly carelessly - not taking even the slightest care to maximize social distancing or cover their mouths. I went out shopping today and I saw a marked shift towards being more careful. Perhaps they should have been careful all along?

I find it hilarious that Democrats only find it scary during rally season, not riot season. Selective outrage. It’s real no doubt but life has to go on. Bills have to be paid. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am a (mostly) a Democrat. Maybe a better way to say it is that I am definitely a Democrat now because Trump is President and de-facho head of the GOP. With what I consider to be a regular Republican head of party (Rommey, Kasich, McCain, etc) I would “lean” Dem.

In any case, you’re wrong. I am very worried about a second wave as a result of the protests. The issue is that folks are so tired of police brutality that they’re willing to take these extra risks.

Classic right wing rebuttal. “Can’t someone have a difference in opinion” is practically code for, can’t someone be racist without being judged? I guess if I lived in the Trump bubble I would get defensive about the narrative too.
Boo hoo mamita.....

Advertisement
Muah....
They don't let me repeat my drivel. Lets ban him. Lol

Curious, if they band me, who else would you stalk? It’s borderline creep mode with you at this point. Don’t be so obvious. I’ve seen man crushes before but you take the cake on this website. 😂

I wonder if UH med school has any remedies or maybe a couple of ice packs...

Curious, if they band me, who else would you stalk? It’s borderline creep mode with you at this point. Don’t be so obvious. I’ve seen man crushes before but you take the cake on this website. 😂
Chumps like you are like gremlins. Papi we can handle it like men. Pm me boo...
Youre kiddy responses only affect people like you. Me limpio el culo con tigo..

Advertisement
I am a (mostly) a Democrat. Maybe a better way to say it is that I am definitely a Democrat now because Trump is President and de-facho head of the GOP. With what I consider to be a regular Republican head of party (Rommey, Kasich, McCain, etc) I would “lean” Dem.

In any case, you’re wrong. I am very worried about a second wave as a result of the protests. The issue is that folks are so tired of police brutality that they’re willing to take these extra risks.
I'm not certain these protest folks have COVID in their top 3 of concerns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am very worried about a second wave as a result of the protests. The issue is that folks are so tired of police brutality that they’re willing to take these extra risks.
I’m not saying there won’t be a second wave (or that it doesn’t worry me), I’m just saying we know enough about the virus now to hopefully protect the vulnerable without destroying our economy further. Maybe these “risks” were necessary.. Police reform had to happen.. but it will cost many elderly people their lives. There’s no going back.

He does that with everyone who disagrees with him. He's a Son of Sam/John Hinckley type of defective. He spends his entire day following his victims around humping their legs until they either block him or go mad. Worst poster ever on this board. Must have compromising pics of mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back