Houston Suspending Voluntary Workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_yikes.gif

I live in Georgia and people hear aren't paying attention to the virus either.
Bruh.... people up here ain't giving no parts of a ****. I go out wit my mask on, some folks looking at me like I'm crazy. I look right back at they ***, too. I ain't trying to get sick. I had an elderly uncle die and a 52 yr old cousin almost die wit this s#it.

Bruh.... people up here ain't giving no parts of a ****. I go out wit my mask on, some folks looking at me like I'm crazy. I look right back at they ***, too. I ain't trying to get sick. I had an elderly uncle die and a 52 yr old cousin almost die wit this s#it.
I no 3 people who have had the Wuhan virus. Too are dead, they were seƱor citizens. The third was just diagnosed. She bee young and is doing fine sew far but may have inadvertently xposed her own mother.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I no 3 people who have had the Wuhan virus. Too are dead, they were senior citizens. The third was just diagnosed. She bee young and is doing fine sew far but may have inadvertently xposed her own mother.
Dang.

He does that with everyone who disagrees with him. He's a Son of Sam/John Hinckley type of defective. He spends his entire day following his victims around humping their legs until they either block him or go mad. Worst poster ever on this board. Must have compromising pics of mods.

Iā€™m use to dodging female stalkers but **** this is new to me. Unfortunately, with COVID not going anywhere anytime soon weā€™ll continue to see these type of posters with their agendas.

Hope you stay safe, my friend.

I no 3 people who have had the Wuhan virus. Too are dead, they were senior citizens. The third was just diagnosed. She bee young and is doing fine sew far but may have inadvertently xposed her own mother.

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. I have friends who are firefighters and have lost someone dear to them in the force. I believe he was roughly 70 years of age. Iā€™m relatively young but I worry about my children, parents and in laws more than I do about myself.

Iā€™m use to dodging female stalkers but **** this is new to me. Unfortunately, with COVID not going anywhere anytime soon weā€™ll continue to see these type of posters with their agendas.

Hope you stay safe, my friend.
Ooh stalker. You don't know what a female looks like who are you kidding. News flash if it helps your selfesteem to think you have a stalker im glad i helped your psychotic problem. Get a boyfriend and stay off the boards. Then you wont get mopped. Covid is yesterday news buddy boy. Good luck not falling backwards you might break your nose...

Advertisement
UH just sneezed wiped its nose and said everyone better be in practice on time.

Only scared people try to threaten others with be safe. Of what? Can't make these jokes up any better. Imo people who live in fear will always cower in the face of adversity. UH will get it together after the babies throw tbeir tantrum and the adults take charge.....

I had a 55 year old cousin die and a 68 year old friend of the family die. My wifeā€™s healthy 41 year old friend almost died. He is doing very poorly after his recovery - lung capacity literally at 15% of what it was. This virus is obviously very serous

Only scared people try to threaten others with be safe. Of what? Can't make these jokes up any better. Imo people who live in fear will always cower in the face of adversity. UH will get it together after the babies throw tbeir tantrum and the adults take charge.....

Being scared of something that is dangerous is rational. You are a dumb *** for not being ā€œscaredā€ of something dangerous. Why donā€™t you show us how brave you are and stand in front of a semi going 60 mph?

I no 3 people who have had the Wuhan virus. Too are dead, they were seƱor citizens. The third was just diagnosed. She bee young and is doing fine sew far but may have inadvertently xposed her own mother.
I hope your friend and her mother get well soon.

Advertisement
I had a 55 year old cousin die and a 68 year old friend of the family die. My wifeā€™s healthy 41 year old friend almost died. He is doing very poorly after his recovery - lung capacity literally at 15% of what it was. This virus is obviously very serous

Being scared of something that is dangerous is rational. You are a dumb *** for not being ā€œscaredā€ of something dangerous. Why donā€™t you show us how brave you are and stand in front of a semi going 60 mph?
You're entitled to your own opinions but ask me if I care. Like it's my fault people have gene deficiencies and die from certain things others don't. Please brother it's to early to laugh.....

Heā€™s the type of loudmouth, like his orange cult leader, who is scared of his own shadow.

Ahh yes the "healthy friend" that died/almost died. Of course. Very sad for all your losses.

For the vast majority of people however, what you put forth above is not even close to a correct analogy.

For those with co-morbidity, they need take precautions--just like they do for ANY respiratory infectious/communicable disease they faced long before COVID and will continue long after.

They also need to look in a mirror and ask a very hard question: what have they done (and continue to do) to cause the co-morbidity in the first place?

It appears the data indicates that the most "vulnerable" of the co-morbidities are overwhelmingly self-inflicted health issues. CVA, CVD, Type II diabetes, obesity, COPD (to some degree)--are choices--and far more personal than "genetic" than people want to admit.

Tragic THEY placed themselves in front of the speeding semi.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For the vast majority of people, not even close to correct analogy.

For those with co-morbidity, they need take precautions. They also need to look in mirror and ask a very hard question: what have I done (and continue to do) to cause the co-morbidity?

It appears the data indicates that most of the co-morbidities are self-inflicted (over time) health issues. Not at all mind you, but more than people want to admit.

Dude, wtf is wrong with you?

Dude, wtf is wrong with you?
I have this affliction.

It's called FR w/ HFB complication.

Doc told me it's terminal. I'd "known" for a long time and finally felt whole and complete once I decided to face it head on.

Last edited:
I have this affliction.

It's called FR w/ HFB complication.

Doc told me it's terminal. I'd "known" for a long time and finally felt whole and complete once I decided to face it head on.

Is this contagious? Will it involve any contact tracing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back