Cherry Fritters
Monster Cookies
Sour Diesel
Ghost Train
White Widow
Girl Scout Cookies
Super Lemon haze
Blue Dream

It's great having buddies who own Dispensaries in Cali and have no problem shipping me my goodies. :)
I have not had Apple Fritters or Cherry Fritters.Those sound good. I've had the rest....all great strains. I love Blue Dream. I had Monster Cookies the other day. I have a card out here in Arizona. It's the best.

Advertisement
20200525_143304.jpg

Humbolt OG Kush with a little side flavor. Got a real nice purple in it. I like to stay out of the couch.

Advertisement
The way I see it, if Williams comes here then we can afford to redshirt Donaldson. If he goes to Baylor then we'll need Donaldson to play guard because the situation at tackle will remain so poor that Scaife will need to play RT.

Advertisement
The way I see it, if Williams comes here then we can afford to redshirt Donaldson. If he goes to Baylor then we'll need Donaldson to play guard because the situation at tackle will remain so poor that Scaife will need to play RT.

Lets get this thread back on track.

Question. Why wouldn't he look at us as the perfect fit? He knows our QB and the way he plays. He has played in a system close to what we will run. We have almost the exact same weather as Houston. I guess I'm just reaching for anything to help our case.

I had $15 joint of Cereal Milk last week. It was awesome. Luckily I had $5 off the joint. Paying $15 a joint is a bit pricey when you an normally get them for $8 here. (Strain specific)

Advertisement
When I open my stash box in my jars are:

GG4
Apple Fritters
Cherry Fritters
Monster Cookies
Sour Diesel
Ghost Train
White Widow
Girl Scout Cookies
Super Lemon haze
Blue Dream

It's great having buddies who own Dispensaries in Cali and have no problem shipping me my goodies. :)
No doubt....

movingzen, you must be young smoking them backwoods? I gave up tobacco cigars 2yrs ago now i use the vegan tobacco less blunts.
Nah, I'm 51, but I really don't know what I'm doing in the blunt regard. I just know I like them occasionally. I've got a few kids running around close now so normally I'm into a vaporizer or the concentrate pens for discreteness. I absolutely love the pens for that, can sneak a tap while they're in the next room and nobody is the wiser. Give me a recommendation on something I should try differently? Do they still have a good flavor?

Advertisement
Lets get this thread back on track.

Question. Why wouldn't he look at us as the perfect fit? He knows our QB and the way he plays. He has played in a system close to what we will run. We have almost the exact same weather as Houston. I guess I'm just reaching for anything to help our case.

I love my alma mater, but let's think about this for just a minute.

Williams knows our QB, but the OC calls the plays and the RBs run the ball. Maybe the system is similar, but there are no guarantees. OCs often switch things up depending on personnel. Did it look like Enos was running the same system last year that he used at Alabama the year before?

Outside of King, there are a lot more Texas kids at Baylor, and even Williams' HS coach is at Baylor as well.

Finally, Miami won the Portal Recruiting crown last year, and still finished 6-7. Where is the certainty that Miami has turned it all around, which is what a 1-year rental will be looking for?

I like Miami's chances, and I hope that we get Williams, but there is a lot to consider for a kid who has to make a 1-year money decision. Miami's had a number of grad-transfers over the last 4 years who haven't exactly elevated their draft positions.

I definitely think that F$U would be a poor choice for Williams, and while I believe that Miami is a better choice than Baylor, he may be more comfortable with Baylor's coaches/players/geography.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back