Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No one asked for your opinion.... What a downer, Jesus Christ

Relax, man, ToiletBowlMagic is still salty because I have previously posted accurate factual information related to NCAA rules.

So he's on a mad tear to criticize those of us who have ever said anything contrary to him, ever, in any kind of context.

He mad.

Advertisement
Relax, man, ToiletBowlMagic is still salty because I have previously posted accurate factual information related to NCAA rules.

So he's on a mad tear to criticize those of us who have ever said anything contrary to him, ever, in any kind of context.

He mad.

Everyone knows you were an assistant guidance counselor in 1984. We still don’t care.

Advertisement
Gorilla Glue is awesome. They have a bunch of variations too. Gorilla Glue # 4 is really good. This is the Jarrid Williams/ CIS Cannabis Thread.
Better than what the usual jackasses give us here myself included

Jesus Christ all you ****sticks freaking out. Also lol to all you tools posting crap from Canesport and 247. 2 brutal *** websites. Keep freaking the **** out losers.
What’s your problem? People post what they find, some of us appreciate it.

Advertisement
You literally bring him up non stop.. How tf are you going to complain about the threads I make when you literally comment on every single one of them and try and have a discussion. Who tf does that 😂😂.
This guy has anger issues. He is always here and expect members to know what the man is going to do. Instead of being grateful for the information that’s posted, he complains and cries like a little girl.

What’s your problem? People post what they find, some of us appreciate it.
Problem is the stuff that people find is pure bull**** and most people on here know that. Just because an idiot on Canesport or 247 says something doesn’t mean we all have to freak the **** out. Chances are it’s not even close to being true.

Last edited:
This guy has anger issues. He is always here and expect members to know what the man is going to do. Instead of being grateful for the information that’s posted, he complains and cries like a little girl.
Appreciate the compliments bluewaffle. Go **** on yourself and hit the ignore button.

Advertisement
Problem is the stuff that people find is pure bull**** and most people on here know that. Just because an idiot on Canesport or 247 says something doesn’t mean we all have to freak the **** out. Chance are it’s not even close to being true.

Its probably a bad idea for you to be lurking this thread 24/7. Take a break.

Gorilla Glue is awesome. They have a bunch of variations too. Gorilla Glue # 4 is really good. This is the Jarrid Williams/ CIS Cannabis Thread.

When I open my stash box in my jars are:

GG4
Apple Fritters
Cherry Fritters
Monster Cookies
Sour Diesel
Ghost Train
White Widow
Girl Scout Cookies
Super Lemon haze
Blue Dream

It's great having buddies who own Dispensaries in Cali and have no problem shipping me my goodies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back