Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
From Baylor 247:

The big news that Baylor fans and coaches are waiting for is a decision on Houston graduate transfer tackle Jarrid Williams. Down to Baylor, Miami, and Florida State, Williams was reportedly set to decide and announce this weekend. Sources in the sunshine state appeared very confident for Miami, but no news as of this writing. I would expect Williams to inform the Baylor coaches if he is going elsewhere, and that had not happened as of Monday afternoon. Williams, who played high school football under current Baylor Associate Head Coach Joey McGuire, is a priority for the Bears. I don't know if he will choose Baylor, but he hasn't informed them of that fact yet and I don't expect the Bears to give up until they hear the news.

From Baylor 247:

The big news that Baylor fans and coaches are waiting for is a decision on Houston graduate transfer tackle Jarrid Williams. Down to Baylor, Miami, and Florida State, Williams was reportedly set to decide and announce this weekend. Sources in the sunshine state appeared very confident for Miami, but no news as of this writing. I would expect Williams to inform the Baylor coaches if he is going elsewhere, and that had not happened as of Monday afternoon. Williams, who played high school football under current Baylor Associate Head Coach Joey McGuire, is a priority for the Bears. I don't know if he will choose Baylor, but he hasn't informed them of that fact yet and I don't expect the Bears to give up until they hear the news.
He's dragging this **** out lol.

Advertisement
He's dragging this **** out lol.

What a selfish prick for taking his time to make a decision that might effect the rest of his life in a time when there’s no benefit to him to rush it.

Some of y’all are so weird. Someone earlier said the kid was trolling because he followed coaches on twitter. Get a ******* life, use it to get it a job, and buy a clue.

What a selfish prick for taking his time to make a decision that might effect the rest of his life in a time when there’s no benefit to him to rush it.

Some of y’all are so weird. Someone earlier said the kid was trolling because he followed coaches on twitter. Get a ******* life, use it to get it a job, and buy a clue.
No one asked for your opinion.... What a downer, Jesus Christ

From Baylor 247:

Geeze

Advertisement
Sounds like Jarrid Williams head is in Waco, Tx and his heart is in Coral Gables,FL. Tough descision to make I am not gonna lie, Baylor's new oline coaches resume is impressive but there just seems to be something off with him (similar to similar to a Stacy Searls vibe).

Where as at Miami there is a ton of optimisim and playing in the ACC he will be on a bigger stage every weekend. An he knows what King can do already so there is that locker room bond so he wants to follow his heart, also he knows that going against the best D-Ends in college football everyday will make him a much better pro prospect.

Go Canes

He literally said he was going to make his decision on the 29th. Not sure where all the hype for this weekend came from.
He said he was going to make a decision earlier in a Interview and Recruiting sites said he was expected to announce his decision over the weekend

Advertisement
From Baylor 247:

lol

Jesus Christ all you ****sticks freaking out. Also lol to all you tools posting crap from Canesport and 247. 2 brutal *** websites. Keep freaking the **** out losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back