Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Baylor 247:

Hearing positive things, but nothing 100%. Sounds like Baylor, Florida State, and Miami are the three top choices.

A commitment could come as soon as Friday as well. He is a big get for the Bears, and a major focus for the staff. Working on more, stay tuned.

UM 247:

Hearing Positive things, But of course I'm just making this **** up. UM, Baylor, and FSU are his top spots.

He has his mind made up but wants to wait till Friday to pull the trigger. He's a big get for the CANES. Working on more(really just waiting to read CIS) stay tuned.

Baylor 247 Mod:

I have a feeling Baylor and Miami are the two favorites, as he has connections with both programs. We will see though. I think this could be over soon. I like Baylor's chances, but not enough to put in a CB.

Advertisement
Baylor 247 Mod:

I have a feeling Baylor and Miami are the two favorites, as he has connections with both programs. We will see though. I think this could be over soon. I like Baylor's chances, but not enough to put in a CB.

Wow, it’s Baylor and UM? Shocking!!!! If we’d only known this two weeks ago , oh wait...

Thanks 247!

Last edited:
Newturd FSU 247:

We suck. .We've sucked for many years now,,and we are still going to suck. Why would this OL transfer here when we are going to suck so bad. Also, we suck. I’m predicting FSU but nothing to base that of of , not sure where he stands with UM / Baylor. He could possibly go there too. That’ll be 9.99!!

Fify

Advertisement
247.....oh let's just keep pushing out the same info for the last few weeks but try to sound smart and word it differently. Have mercy what a joke.

Advertisement
Lol a little switch up now. Ivins says it’s looking like a FSU UM battle
I hope Ivin's info is correct, because if it is,...

giphy (79).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back