Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
10. Just think, 2 of 11 starters from Houston team will be our starters on offense. If you apply Miami's brand power, we should continue to get the top transfers.
Take the ban if he doesn't come here. Deal? Also, send me three cases of beer overnight.

Advertisement
Okay, but you still owe me for telling everyone for weeks that Knighton and Avantae were coming!
Wait you said Knighton and Avantae were coming? Pull up that post. I want to see the date there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If all kids cared about was how nice and fun and city was then we’d sign a top 3 class every year. Unfortunately ....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever Matt Rhule left behind at Baylor should be good enough for a seasoned genius like Dave Aranda to pick up where he left off. This wasn't like that time when Miami (Fla.) let the players choose the HC in 2001, and then hired the DC from a failed regime in 2007, and then hired a coach who couldn't win the MAC, gave him an extra year in 2015 and then fell *** backwards into a real HC but allowed him to undermine the program with nepotism, and then hired the DC from a failed regime after not conducting a coaching search when the incumbent HC graciously retired. Oh and Baylor has a beautiful on-campus stadium which is packed every week.

Baylor > Miami (Fla)
Don’t forget all the raping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back