Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Alright then. Big dawg coming? Yay or nay?
I say yes. Reasons are my orange and green lenses are thick as ****; connection with King; guaranteed playing time; and hot ******* in the 305...
I'm going to say Baylor even tho I hope to be wrong obviously. Think he stays put in TX to play for a better team.

Advertisement
I'm going to say Baylor even tho I hope to be wrong obviously. Think he stays put in TX to play for a better team.
Home cooking is always a factor. Then again some people figured the Tonga kid was going to come here because the brother is in Miami, now...
People are people.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Baylor would be a dumb choice. Who cares if he's from TX.
They are better than Miami and FSU at this current moment. He’s pretty much guaranteed a starting spot at FSU and Miami. So stay home play for a solid team in Baylor but you may not start or come to Miami with your old teammate and likely start in an offense that hopefully will be very good.

Home cooking is always a factor. Then again some people figured the Tonga kid was going to come here because the brother is in Miami, now...
People are people.
Maybe Lashlee thought he didn't fit the offense he's running idk. Maybe they are going all in on TVD after this year. A lot of maybes. Maybe I wish I was drinking some craft beer now instead of coffee.

They are better than Miami and FSU at this current moment. He’s pretty much guaranteed a starting spot at FSU and Miami. So stay home play for a solid team in Baylor but you may not start or come to Miami with your old teammate and likely start in an offense that hopefully will be very good.
Putting deep though into it. You ball juggler...

Advertisement
Will Baylor even be good next season?

Advertisement
Maybe Lashlee thought he didn't fit the offense he's running idk. Maybe they are going all in on TVD after this year. A lot of maybes. Maybe I wish I was drinking some craft beer now instead of coffee.
Cant argue with that..

Cheers asswagon
youre-my-boy-blue.gif

Whatever Matt Rhule left behind at Baylor should be good enough for a seasoned genius like Dave Aranda to pick up where he left off. This wasn't like that time when Miami (Fla.) let the players choose the HC in 2001, and then hired the DC from a failed regime in 2007, and then hired a coach who couldn't win the MAC, gave him an extra year in 2015 and then fell *** backwards into a real HC but allowed him to undermine the program with nepotism, and then hired the DC from a failed regime after not conducting a coaching search when the incumbent HC graciously retired. Oh and Baylor has a beautiful on-campus stadium which is packed every week.

Baylor > Miami (Fla)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back