Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever Matt Rhule left behind at Baylor should be good enough for a seasoned genius like Dave Aranda to pick up where he left off. This wasn't like that time when Miami (Fla.) let the players choose the HC in 2001, and then hired the DC from a failed regime in 2007, and then hired a coach who couldn't win the MAC, gave him an extra year in 2015 and then fell *** backwards into a real HC but allowed him to undermine the program with nepotism, and then hired the DC from a failed regime after not conducting a coaching search when the incumbent HC graciously retired. Oh and Baylor has a beautiful on-campus stadium which is packed every week.

Baylor > Miami (Fla)
Cry me a river, bro...

Advertisement
Hey I'm excited about 2020, but we're entering year 16 of our long national nightmare.

Excuse me if I go flying off the handle from time to time.
That makes two of us who fly off the handle. Cheers boss.

Reactions: rok
Advertisement
I'm going to say Baylor even tho I hope to be wrong obviously. Think he stays put in TX to play for a better team.
Well its not going to be the used car salesman at Ole Miss. So, its between Baylor and us. He'll pick us due to the fact that he has a trust relationship with King and he stated he's going to the team that will help prepare him for the draft. That's us and not Baylor where he can get buried on the depth chart. He'll start with us and be in the limelight.

HeartfeltFrighteningHatchetfish-size_restricted.gif

Well its not going to be the used car salesman at Ole Miss. So, its between Baylor and us. He'll pick us due to the fact that he has a trust relationship with King and he stated he's going to the team that will help prepare him for the draft. That's us and not Baylor where he can get buried on the depth chart. He'll start with us and be in the limelight.
I hope you are right. I'd love to lose this bet with @1LuvCane . What outrageous thing did you say a couple days ago again? Something in the recruiting board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I was told a couple weeks ago it’ll be Baylor or UM ( I posted that ) and if we have a spot and want him he’ll choose UM. That’s all I know , I’m out of the loop big time.

Oh and supposedly OU was sniffing around and I guess they never pulled the trigger.

As I’ve said it seems like he’s been waiting on something , if it was Baylor you’d think he’d jumped already.

I was told a couple weeks ago it’ll be Baylor or UM ( I posted that ) and if we have a spot and want him he’ll choose UM. That’s all I know , I’m out of the loop big time.

Oh and supposedly OU was sniffing around and I guess they never pulled the trigger.

As I’ve said it seems like he’s been waiting on something , if it was Baylor you’d think he’d jumped already.
Something on the Miami side. With grad transfers, this is it, they can't afford to make the wrong choice. Baylor, with new staff would be the wrong choice.

Whatever Matt Rhule left behind at Baylor should be good enough for a seasoned genius like Dave Aranda to pick up where he left off. This wasn't like that time when Miami (Fla.) let the players choose the HC in 2001, and ...
Baylor > Miami (Fla)

Defensive coordinator genius doesn’t necessarily equate to head-coaching genius. Remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back