Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could find a way to do this it might be in our best interest to take him and Carter Bradley from USC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be surprising if we turn him away in favor of a WR. Worst case scenario at WR involves a heavy dose of 4 EE true freshmen. Worst case scenario along the OL is D'Eriq King ends up dead.

It would be surprising if we turn him away in favor of a WR. Worst case scenario at WR involves a heavy dose of 4 EE true freshmen. Worst case scenario along the OL is D'Eriq King ends up dead.
If they wanted a WR wouldn’t they have went harder after Black?

Advertisement
If they wanted a WR wouldn’t they have went harder after Black?

Is that the word on Black? That we didn't pursue him with vigor? Forgive my ignorance. Interesting timing that this name emerges the day after Black picks UT. Whatever the case, just get him here immediately.

Advertisement
Is that the word on Black? That we didn't pursue him with vigor? Forgive my ignorance. Interesting timing that this name emerges the day after Black picks UT. Whatever the case, just get him here immediately.
I thought we were in contact early but I feel like if they pushed they would have got him. I’d rather take a T for the last spot. If we had 2-3 spots left I’d go T, WR, LB or CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back