Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's a 5th year senior and is 6'7 315LBs.. He's a grown man now. It can't be to difficult to learn Rhett Lashlee blocking scheme during fall camp.
True. I can’t recall our numbers situation off the top of the dome. I admit i don’t know what I’m watching when comes to oline Evals lol

Clark is backup C right now. LG is battle between Traore and Rivers and RG is Scaife.

Campbell, Traore/Rivers, Gaynor, Scaife, and this kid L to R is a nice start.

Donaldson hopefully getting healthy. Reed coming along. Herbert hopefully getting healthy. Zion and Clark redshirting.

Getting this kid would help out tremendously. He's also got a personal connection to King, obviously, and I'm pretty sure he's confident he could walk in here and start. Let's make this happen.

Advertisement
9748035.jpeg

Grown man with experience playing tackle in a spread system. Throw in the obvious connection to King and this guy is a serious must get. We need him on campus now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami is well aware. Ideally, this guy comes in at starts at RT which allows us to redshirt Zion and hopefully Clark.

Yes sir , this isn’t news. They knew it was coming, from obvious sauce. There’s one spot they’ve been saving for an ol or wr. If they take him you’ll know they think highly of him. Or highly enough lol.

Advertisement
BRING HIM HERE NOW!!!

Cannot under any circumstances whatsoever bet this season on Zion or Herbert at RT, that would be a disaster.

Get him here, he's a Texas boy from Cedar Hill, he's played in an Air Raid style offense since HS, he would fit here perfect & his familiarity with King would make the transition for him easy.

In all honesty, I would even consider playing him at LT & moving Campbell back to RT, either way just get him ASAP!

Yes sir , this isn’t news. They knew it was coming, from obvious sauce. There’s one spot they’ve been saving for an ol or wr. If they take him you’ll know they think highly of him. Or highly enough lol.
I'm sure they will try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back