Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who is the left tackle tho???

And at the very least he’s a starter quality guy on a good spread offense
This guy,Campbell,Zion or Rivers, they are really the only ones who can play the position. This would be a interesting OL

LT Williams
LG Donaldson, Campbell,Rivers or Traore
C Gaynor
RG Clark,Rivers, Campbell
LT Scaife

That's a decent unit

This guy,Campbell,Zion or Rivers, they are really the only ones who can play the position. This would be a interesting OL

LT Williams
C Gaynor
LT Scaife

That's a decent unit
Throw in Reed maybe?

Advertisement

LT Williams
C Gaynor
LT Scaife

That's a decent unit
Scaife needs to be inside but if nobody else can play tackle then kick him out

Advertisement
I mean everybody knew when Campbell came out it was gone take time for him to be ready.
Yea he’s got potential if he’s improved at T then roll with him there, get this guy at the other spot, Scaife, Clark, Rivers, Donaldson, Traore, Reed could battle for the guard spots, Gaynor/Clark at C, and redshirt Zion.

Advertisement

this is in 2018 but he looks to have the athleticism for LT. He wouldn’t be anything imo but he’ll be one of the better ones in the ACC but he’ll go pro at RT if you ask me.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200429-200318_Twitter.jpg

One thing I noticed during King's barrage of highlights is that his O-line caused him to get flushed a lot (they were his highlights, not O-line's), but the guys who were engaged seemed to maintain contact for a second or two longer - that's what good O-lines strive for (See 7:30 mark in video above). That often allowed King to work his moves and spring him. We didn't have much of that last season.

Last edited:
One thing I noticed during King's barrage of highlights is that his O-line caused him to get flushed a lot (they were his highlights, not O-line's), but the guys who were engaged seemed to maintain contact for a second or two longer - that's what good O-lines strive for (See 7:30 mark in video above). That often allowed King to work his moves and spring him. We didn't have much of that last season.
Yea, his interior line was terrible. Jones and Williams are the only dudes that looked like they had a semblance of talent and Williams only played 4 games in ‘19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back