Hot takes revisited

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't disagree! I think he deserves to be on thee team just not starting or even 2nd team.
Oh yes I agree there. Seems like a good kid who works hard and does things right. Just not a very good db. I think the hope was that Vandy db was going to come in and take his job but so far that hasn't happened. Still early in the season tho.

Advertisement
Nope. We were all wrong just based off of 3 games

- Brashard is a 1st rounder.
- Flagg is a Butkus finalist.
- Beard will be a HC next year.
- Couch will be the hottest name in the transfer portal and lead the Bulldogs to a 4peat, collecting a massive bag along the way.

We all need to be punished for thinking anything else other than the above. 3 games is more than enough data to show us this. No need to wait and see how this team performs against the likes of UNC, Clemson, and FSU.
Pointing out that people MASSIVELY overstated how horrible things were and how bad the players all are doesnt mean anyone is agreeing with the sarcastic massive overstatements you made in your post. There is certainly lots of ground between the "everybody sucks, the players are FCS level, the program is dead" whiny mopery that was common here and saying that we are a playoff level team with 10 first round draft picks, which I dont see anyone saying.

7. Sarcasm is over-rated and under-utilized
8. Iron-y is what Zion lacks
9. The purpose of a message board is to disseminate factual information from those who have it to those who have no opinion about it.

Curious how we are feeling about these statements I read on this board numerous times.

1. Brashard is a one trick pony - jet sweeps
2. Flagg is an FCS player
3. Beard was a lazy hire
4. Couch won’t see field and should transfer
I was pretty critical of the Beard hire. But he’s made noticeable gains with that rooms on the field play.

Advertisement
We are about to go into the UNC showdown on Oct 7th at 5-0 and there are alot of posters on here that had us pegged as a 6-6/7-5 squad. Nothing wrong with revisiting certain shenanigans that was spewed preseason. There was alot of it.

Advertisement
Oh yes I agree there. Seems like a good kid who works hard and does things right. Just not a very good db. I think the hope was that Vandy db was going to come in and take his job but so far that hasn't happened. Still early in the season tho.
Hey @Mklein13 Are we talking bout someone else? because, Corey flagg is a Lb! And the vandy kid is a db!

Some of you jagoffs even continue to make jokes about TVD and his love of golf. Clowns.

season 3 starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Advertisement
Back