Hot takes revisited

No I'm talking about Couch. I don't have any issue with Flagg. I've been praising him all year.

My issue is Couch and I thought the Vandy db would take his spot going into the year.
Shiddd I thought he would be starting myself the way he was playing in fall camp!

Advertisement
Lol morons were saying this in the Miami game day thread. The kneejerk overreacting on CIS knows no bounds.

Alright now that's out of bounds.

You cant hammer people for **** they say in the game chat. Emotions are far too high for college football fans to think rationally while their team is playing. lol

Edit: And it is worth noting that the game chat is the only area of this website that rival fans are not allowed to post in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I thought the whole team would suck.
I'm a lifelong pessimist.
Early in the season, but we are definitely better.
original 6-6 now 8-4

beat UNC I'll go 10-2

Didn't account for Mario actually making changes. Finally a coach that moves.

Advertisement
Only predication I made this off-season was we’d go 8-5 with a mid tier bowel game W..I’ll gladly take the L if we can muster 10+ wins..

Advertisement
I didn’t agree with his take, he was mildly unproductive at Oklahoma & hadn’t shown much.

I was wrong, I’ll hold my L
At least you owned it. I was ok with it because our secondary aside from Kam has been terrible so I’d take any of the help we could get.

I will eat my crow on Jaden Davis.His play making ability, and versatility, was something I didn't see at Oklahoma. Plus, he didn't have alot of eligibility left (I think this is his last year).

With all the available DBs in the portal, especially those with more than 1 year of eligibility, I thought we settled. I was clearly WRONG!

Advertisement
Curious how we are feeling about these statements I read on this board numerous times.

1. Brashard is a one trick pony - jet sweeps
2. Flagg is an FCS player
3. Beard was a lazy hire
4. Couch won’t see field and should transfer

Use the search function and attribute quotes to people.

Don’t be a *****.

I said Jake Garcia was the next Marino.

Don’t give up the dream just yet…

“Backup quarterback Sam Horn would start for Missouri if Cook can't go, sources told ESPN. Miami transfer Jake Garcia would serve as the backup to Horn.”

Don’t give up the dream just yet…

“Backup quarterback Sam Horn would start for Missouri if Cook can't go, sources told ESPN. Miami transfer Jake Garcia would serve as the backup to Horn.”
Its Over No GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Back