HOT TAKES!!!!!! Irrefruitable info

Advertisement
I’d be ready to pull Knighton’s scholie, but I’ve noticed he’s good at picking up the blitz (his one good quality). Might as well be a 140 pound fullback at this point. By far the slowest fast guy I’ve ever seen.

WR is no longer the worst unit on the team. I’m fact, they are nowhere near the worst. Below is the new rankings.

1. Kicking
1B. QB
3. WR
4. TE
5. DL
6. OL
Unranked - LB, DB, ST return game And RB

Couch is out best defensive player. Wondering if that is why Diaz doesn’t let him play at all (Manny Diaz is a ******).

Nests has quietly turned in a pretty decent year and made some big plays at times.

Harley deserves some credit. He flails around at times but he’s head and shoulders better than any WR on the team. He’d be good in a Kevin Beard type role.

Ahhhhhh it feels good to be Back
Are we forgetting that knighton is a freshman?? Our RB s are good , it’s just the fact the Oline can’t Run block to save our life and the run plays kind of seem repetitive, even the run plays we call for king seem kind of predictable. Our Dline should be higher but the terrible coaching by baker is holding them back.

Knighton is impressive man that kid looks like a future star.

Advertisement
I’d be ready to pull Knighton’s scholie, but I’ve noticed he’s good at picking up the blitz (his one good quality). Might as well be a 140 pound fullback at this point. By far the slowest fast guy I’ve ever seen.

WR is no longer the worst unit on the team. I’m fact, they are nowhere near the worst. Below is the new rankings.

1. Kicking
1B. QB
3. WR
4. TE
5. DL
6. OL
Unranked - LB, DB, ST return game And RB

Couch is out best defensive player. Wondering if that is why Diaz doesn’t let him play at all (Manny Diaz is a ******).

Nests has quietly turned in a pretty decent year and made some big plays at times.

Harley deserves some credit. He flails around at times but he’s head and shoulders better than any WR on the team. He’d be good in a Kevin Beard type role.

Ahhhhhh it feels good to be Back

Is your sagacity and next level perspicacity the result of your habitual snorting of counterfeit Chinese fentanyl or is it born of years higher education and self reflection.

Advertisement
Back