HOT TAKES!!!!!! Irrefruitable info

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
I’d be ready to pull Knighton’s scholie, but I’ve noticed he’s good at picking up the blitz (his one good quality). Might as well be a 140 pound fullback at this point. By far the slowest fast guy I’ve ever seen.

WR is no longer the worst unit on the team. I’m fact, they are nowhere near the worst. Below is the new rankings.

1. Kicking
1B. QB
3. WR
4. TE
5. DL
6. OL
Unranked - LB, DB, ST return game And RB

Couch is out best defensive player. Wondering if that is why Diaz doesn’t let him play at all (Manny Diaz is a ******).

Nests has quietly turned in a pretty decent year and made some big plays at times.

Harley deserves some credit. He flails around at times but he’s head and shoulders better than any WR on the team. He’d be good in a Kevin Beard type role.

Ahhhhhh it feels good to be Back

Advertisement
Advertisement
I completely understand what you're saying about knighton. And I've been wanting to post that all season long but have kind of held back. he reminds me a little bit of Graig Cooper in that he looks like he should be really fast but doesn't actually move as fast as you would expect when running. It's not as extreme as cooper, but it's somewhat similar. Bottom line is that his speed on the field is not matching the hype we heard about.

Knighton is good but the inside zone runs we call for him aren’t going to be his specialty.

we need to use him to stretch the defense around the perimeter and then Chaney is our between the tackles guy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Knighton is good but the inside zone runs we call for him aren’t going to be his specialty.

we need to use him to stretch the defense around the perimeter and then Chaney is out between the tackles guy

Every stretch run We try he gets hawked down for a short loss

Every stretch run We try he gets hawked down for a short loss

Exactly. He doesnt have the speed to beat the defense to the edge. On some of those stretch plays you'll see a big ol lb easily track him down, which has really alarmed me. I think most people are just caught up in the hype and they're conveniently ignoring what's actually happening in the field.

LB is clearly the worst position group. Yes, we only play 2, but do you ever see a LB make a play? There was a play last night where Jennings had a clear path to the ball carrier, as in no traffic or blocks to shed, over ran the gap (by miles), and essentially played contain like a DE on a play that was his to make.
Whether in the running or passing game we almost always get NOTHING from our LB'ers.
*Flagg has the potential to make routine plays, but is clearly limited.
*Brooks - looks like a guy learning to play the position at D-1. Tall order.

Advertisement
If you’re not setting records as a true freshman you’re not good enough to play for the CIS message board team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah let us pull a scholie for one of our freshmen RB's in an already thin backfield. Do you not know football, or do you just enjoy posting stupid sh^t?
The pulling the scholie was hot take sarcasm.
The rest of the post is truth and that’s why you couldn’t refute the rest of it

Rooster is really good player. Plenty of RB attributes, but he is a True Freshman. You expect a Heisman day 1?

So he’s no good at running the ball when almost our one lone play we call is a run where we intentionally leave a guy unblocked and he takes the RB every single time? And also a guy when surrounded by 5 guys just runs one giant guy over and gets extra yards? Huh. Ok

Advertisement
Back