HOT TAKE: Nobody Cares About Roukulika's "Hot Takes"

rok's come a long way since his "taking his son to Son Life and worrying about son screen days".

Long live Rok, be it dead or alive.

Advertisement
[MENTION=1998]crimson_cane[/MENTION],

Some of these takes really aren't so out of left field.

Before the spring I said I thought Dallas and Thomas should be cross-trained at RB. Now there's at least some debate about whether Dallas should move there full-time following the decision made by T. Dye.

A couple weeks ago after Odogwu transferred I noted how I thought we had an attrition problem. Haskins left the team shortly thereafter.

Another one was I think Linder will start at center. If I'm wrong, great.

Besides, it's not about being right or wrong, it's about prompting discussion during a long offseason.

Instead of becoming butt-hurt at the mere sight of my next Hot Take, I invite you to think outside the box and provide a counter.

Or you can join the pack and talk about Ferman, ***** size, Perry's weight, or whatever gets you off. To each their own.

Always a true gentleman. Gets viciously attacked by a *****-wielding faqqit, and he calmly and rationally engages the vile, foaming-at-the-mouth faqqit in an educational debate. This guy is the model by which men should be measured.

Before the spring I said I thought Dallas and Thomas should be cross-trained at RB. Now there's at least some debate about whether Dallas should move there full-time following the decision made by T. Dye.

A couple weeks ago after Odogwu transferred I noted how I thought we had an attrition problem. Haskins left the team shortly thereafter.

Besides, it's not about being right or wrong, it's about prompting discussion during a long offseason.

Instead of becoming butt-hurt at the mere sight of my next Hot Take, I invite you to think outside the box and provide a counter.

Or you can join the pack and talk about Ferman, ***** size, Perry's weight, or whatever gets you off. To each their own.

Always a true gentleman. Gets viciously attacked by a *****-wielding faqqit, and he calmly and rationally engages the vile, foaming-at-the-mouth faqqit in an educational debate. This guy is the model by which men should be measured.

Yes, you could learn a thing or two or three from him. And again, real creative with the ghey jokes. It never gets old.

It is true that those in the early stages of coming out are usually the most homophobic. Usually they will talk about who else they know or suspect to be , talk about their negative feelings about those “obvious **** or dykes” and be most critical of the “homosexual lifestyle”. Over time they continue on with their coming out process and feel must regret for how they were in their early suppressed stages of being closeted.

This is a popular belief that if, “one protests too much” that he himself must have the same issue or concern. In other words, when someone bullies or talks a great deal negatively about lesbians and **** the instant reaction is that they must be themselves. A study done on this very topic in 1996 actually proved this to be true. Henry E. Adams, Lester W. Wright, Jr., and Bethany A. Lohr published their research in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology entitled, “Is Homophobia Associated With Homosexual Arousal?" The study was done only on males and found that men who were most homophobic and held negative views on homosexuality were those who were aroused by male erotic stimuli.

Advertisement

It is true that those in the early stages of coming out are usually the most homophobic. Usually they will talk about who else they know or suspect to be , talk about their negative feelings about those “obvious **** or dykes” and be most critical of the “homosexual lifestyle”. Over time they continue on with their coming out process and feel must regret for how they were in their early suppressed stages of being closeted.

This is a popular belief that if, “one protests too much” that he himself must have the same issue or concern. In other words, when someone bullies or talks a great deal negatively about lesbians and **** the instant reaction is that they must be themselves. A study done on this very topic in 1996 actually proved this to be true. Henry E. Adams, Lester W. Wright, Jr., and Bethany A. Lohr published their research in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology entitled, “Is Homophobia Associated With Homosexual Arousal?" The study was done only on males and found that men who were most homophobic and held negative views on homosexuality were those who were aroused by male erotic stimuli.

I'm in this faqqit's empty head. He's writing treatises on homophobia to a guy who openly admires male genitalia. Good work, simp.

I'm in this faqqit's empty head. He's writing treatises on homophobia to a guy who openly admires male genitalia. Good work, simp.

[MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION], I think you bring a lot of substance to this board

But you fugged with my boy [MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] so meat me somewhere bytch

Advertisement
So please stop making threads.

Shut your caulk holster ghey boi

What does this even mean?

It means OP is not only a dumbass but he's also a ******

So please stop making threads.

Shut your caulk holster ghey boi

What does this even mean?

It means OP is not only a dumbass but he's also a ******

Stop acting like a jilted btich just because people like rokulika more than they like you.

Fkn psussy

You look ridiculous, B.

Advertisement
I'd be ok with Rok if he didn't agree to multiple bets, lose them and not follow through with the consequences. I can't take him serious after that.

You look ridiculous, B.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back