HOT TAKE: Nobody Cares About Roukulika's "Hot Takes"

Advertisement
This is false, I look forward to Rok's Hot Takes almost as much as The Work.

It's not for everybody, just like some people didn't think Pablo Picasso was a "good" artist during his time, but he eventually became world renown & one of the greatest of all-time.

Liberty - I do find disagreeing with you distasteful - but after reconsideration - would you not agree that it may be more accurate to compare Rok's Hot Takes as more like the phenomenal works of Jackson Pollack? Picasso was so - angular.

Rok, aside from Petey, just has personality. Something the site needs - badly.

Stop Rok, might as well go monochromal.

Advertisement
You gentlemen are just not seeing the overall splendor in the combinations of analysis, intuition, observation, and cohesion of concepts.

You should get on your knees and give thanks for Rok's Hot Takes.

Truly, a Renaissance man.

Advertisement
Rok is the best poster here. Put some respect on when you say his name.

Dale.

Advertisement
You don't like it? Don't click on it? That simple. With your crimson ***.

I usually don't. I thought more people shared my sentiment. I was wrong, not the first, nor the last.

Seems like there are plenty of people who agree with you, just not many who will go against the grain on a thread like this.

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 8.09.10 AM.jpg

Advertisement
You don't like it? Don't click on it? That simple. With your crimson ***.

I usually don't. I thought more people shared my sentiment. I was wrong, not the first, nor the last.

Seems like there are plenty of people who agree with you, just not many who will go against the grain on a thread like this.

View attachment 46460

You've misconstrued the situation. Disagreeing with a Rokulika hot take doesn't mean you don't enjoy the entertainment value. Do I think Cager is going to transfer? **** no. Do I find entertainment value in Rok's occasionally ridiculous hot takes? Absolutely. It's not about agreeing with them, it's about enjoying them.

Advertisement
Back