HOT TAKE: Nobody Cares About Roukulika's "Hot Takes"

Advertisement
^^this guy watches games from inside LIV

meat me in Section 316 upper deck - where the real men sit.

Done. We better meat before the bar closes prior to the 2nd half kick off, after I kick your ***, I'm making you buy me a double whiskey and coke, bro.

downvoted
[MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION], I love you like a retarded brother, but are you equipped to get into this with an Inuit?

I'll knock his glasses off his face and then mess up his hair.

He'll go down easier than a west kendall chonga on prom night.

Shouldn't talk about your sister like that

Done. We better meat before the bar closes prior to the 2nd half kick off, after I kick your ***, I'm making you buy me a double whiskey and coke, bro.

downvoted
[MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION], I love you like a retarded brother, but are you equipped to get into this with an Inuit?

My sister is in a coma dude but thanks. Keep it classy.

Advertisement
downvoted

My sister is in a coma dude but thanks. Keep it classy.

She went down easy

Advertisement
You want some of this too [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

Advertisement
In all seriousness...

That's the thing that makes Rok's threads actually really great, seriousness.

There are people who get hooked every single time, regardless of how obvious he's not being serious.

That's why it's amazing work, because Rok could make a thread something like, "Ahmmon Richards is too good at WR & is costing us games"

People would still react like, "Whaaaaatttt???? How can a WR be too good??? WTF Rok? This is stupid, downvote!"

He's a Fisherman & he catches Bass in here on the daily, the best part is he literally calls it a "HOT TAKE" & people still don't get it lol.

Yes I get the whole just trolling thing, but I guess I'm not a fan because it is obvious he is trolling and just trying to get a response out of people, which to me isn't funny. Look up "Ken M", his trolls are actually funny and creative. Rok's trolls are just some guy trying too hard to get the board riled up, and the 1 out of 10 times his hot takes are correct he will say I told you so but ignore the other 9 times he was wrong. They add nothing to the board, but a bunch of idiots arguing with each other who are too dumb to know he is trolling and only encourages other to make hot takes in hope that they too will get attention. And when you challenge Rok on his takes, his crew (everyone knows who they are) comes in and just calls everyone ghey because that's the best comeback they can think of rather than being like you, and writing an intelligent response defending Rok and what his Hot Takes bring to the board.

[MENTION=1998]crimson_cane[/MENTION],

Some of these takes really aren't so out of left field.

Before the spring I said I thought Dallas and Thomas should be cross-trained at RB. Now there's at least some debate about whether Dallas should move there full-time following the decision made by T. Dye.

A couple weeks ago after Odogwu transferred I noted how I thought we had an attrition problem. Haskins left the team shortly thereafter.

Another one was I think Linder will start at center. If I'm wrong, great.

Besides, it's not about being right or wrong, it's about prompting discussion during a long offseason.

Instead of becoming butt-hurt at the mere sight of my next Hot Take, I invite you to think outside the box and provide a counter.

Or you can join the pack and talk about Ferman, ***** size, Perry's weight, or whatever gets you off. To each their own.

Advertisement
[MENTION=1998]crimson_cane[/MENTION],

Some of these takes really aren't so out of left field.

Before the spring I said I thought Dallas and Thomas should be cross-trained at RB. Now there's at least some debate about whether Dallas should move there full-time following the decision made by T. Dye.

A couple weeks ago after Odogwu transferred I noted how I thought we had an attrition problem. Haskins left the team shortly thereafter.

Another one was I think Linder will start at center. If I'm wrong, great.

Besides, it's not about being right or wrong, it's about prompting discussion during a long offseason.

Instead of becoming butt-hurt at the mere sight of my next Hot Take, I invite you to think outside the box and provide a counter.

Or you can join the pack and talk about Ferman, ***** size, Perry's weight, or whatever gets you off. To each their own.

Fair enough. I appreciate your response. But for the record, I don't get butt hurt from your posts/threads. Anyone getting their feelings hurt from a CFB message board needs to reexamine their life.

OP please stop PMing me. I think what you propose doing with gerbils is disgusting and possibly illegal. I don't go for that stuff man.

Advertisement
Back