Hot Seat

I think Rich Rodriguez is toast too.
Scott Frost to Nebraska.
I think Mike Leach moves on as well.
If Matt Campbell takes Iowa State bowling, he may become
highly sought-after.
Joe Moorhead at Penn State is another name to look out for.
Excellent list. Moorhead saved Franklin's job. He'll be a HC next year.

Advertisement
Sumlin knew what it was before he took the job though but still this idea of firing good coaches replacing them with a bs coach.... case in point Les Miles for Ed Orgeron??? Doesn't make since.

Say a corch is a good coach, then blame racism on his firing. Classic porst!

Tennessee I can understand.... once an elite fb program trying to get back to those days.

But wtf is up with Texas A&M?? Kevin Sumlin has built the best fb program that A&M has ever had. Did ppl forget they have always been a dumpster fire?? Of course they didn't forget that's how its obvious its just racism.

Sumlin knew what it was before he took the job though but still this idea of firing good coaches replacing them with a bs coach.... case in point Les Miles for Ed Orgeron??? Doesn't make since.

That's the way it goes. Do you think bama fans won't be calling for saban's head if he doesn't win another NC in the next couple years? Even nobody programs won't put up with 10 wins every season for long anymore.

Didn't some places think Appalachian State was going to smoke us because they almost beat (and should have beat) Tennessee last year? I hope Tennessee and UF keep their coaches a long time. Why don't the Vols fans troll over here anymore I wonder?

Also please tell FSU not to put out the keep your coach stuff against UF like they did with Golden. That might actually help them push him out.

Advertisement

Say a corch is a good coach, then blame racism on his firing. Classic porst!

If not mistaken Kevin Sumlins prior coaching success is why Texas A&M ignored their racist conscious and hired him in the 1st place??? Is one of the best coaches in cfb... only a good coach can turn a **** show like Texas A&M football into a respectful football program that actually has expectations. Where were they before him please enlighten me since he's a "corch"?

Of course it's racism, that's how it is being black in an America filled with entitled privileged white men such as yourself, not to mention coaching in a pro KKK environment like anywhere in the state of Texas.

Scott Frost to Nebraska.
highly sought-after.
Excellent list. Moorhead saved Franklin's job. He'll be a HC next year.

No, Franklin saved Franklin's job. Part of being a really good HC is identifying and hiring really good assistants.

Gus is in serious trouble in my opinion at Auburn. His coaching skills are on offensive side of ball. So far he is not living up to expectations. Also, has a pretty bad record vs Bama and UGA. 4 losses this year should seal his fate.

Advertisement
Since Johnny Manziel, Sumlin has lost 15 games in 3 years. 3 games into this season, He has already lost a game he should have won, and barely beat an FCS team. But of course these numbers are racist.

When do these coaches get fired? It is only a matter of time.

Butch Jones- Tenn- He is terrible and I believe Tenn now sees it. NO WAY they should have lost last week.

Kevin Sumlin- A&M- I actually think the racist letter hat he received bought him some time (as bad as that is to say).

Odom- Missouri- I know that he has only been there 2 years but it was a REACH and nobody is coming to their games and he just fired his DC right before getting curb stomped by PURDUE, at home nonetheless!

Mora- UCLA- just lost at Memphis and was already on the hot seat.

McElwain- UF- Butch Jones just saved his job, but with the off the field trouble when does it happen?

U forgot to mention Herbie CornSUCKER head coach, Mike Reilly. Especially when the CornSUCKERS lost to TINY Nothern Illinois Saturday past. Literally LMFAO

Advertisement
Gus is in serious trouble in my opinion at Auburn. His coaching skills are on offensive side of ball. So far he is not living up to expectations. Also, has a pretty bad record vs Bama and UGA. 4 losses this year should seal his fate.

Buddy of mine is an Auburn alum and goes back for a couple games a year. He follows everything AU big time and wants Malzahn gone as do most of the fanbase.

The only thing that would save him at this point would be beating Bama but that wont happen.

When did average programs like Texas A&M and Auburn start thinking they were entitled to win NCs every year? Those are typically 8 win programs that occasionally put it all together once every 10 years and compete nationally. That's what they've always been. They'll keep firing coaches and keep getting the same results.

Tennessee I can understand.... once an elite fb program trying to get back to those days.

But wtf is up with Texas A&M?? Kevin Sumlin has built the best fb program that A&M has ever had. Did ppl forget they have always been a dumpster fire?? Of course they didn't forget that's how its obvious its just racism.

Better than the RC Slocum years? Idk

Advertisement
Pretty crazy off-season coming up after a relatively tame one last year. Lots of potential movement and lots of high profile gigs.

Following seem like locks to open up:

Arkansas
Nebraska (Frost?)
Mizzou
Tennessee (Fedora?)
Ole Miss (Satterfield? Hudspeth?)
Arizona

These are 50/50:

Auburn
UCLA
Texas A&M
Arizona State
BC

Longshots:

LSU
UiF

When did average programs like Texas A&M and Auburn start thinking they were entitled to win NCs every year? Those are typically 8 win programs that occasionally put it all together once every 10 years and compete nationally. That's what they've always been. They'll keep firing coaches and keep getting the same results.

Its the "Nick Saban" effect on that conference. He is literally responsible for 5+ guys getting losing their jobs in that conference and 3 more who will be fired this year or next. (Sumlin, Malzahn, Orgeron)

Thats gotta be his most impressive feat out of all of his accomplishments. His ability to get coaches fired because SEC programs actually bought into the fact that they should be winning at the same rate as Bama.

Pretty crazy off-season coming up after a relatively tame one last year. Lots of potential movement and lots of high profile gigs.

Following seem like locks to open up:

Arkansas
Nebraska (Frost?)
Mizzou
Tennessee (Fedora?)
Ole Miss (Satterfield? Hudspeth?)
Arizona

These are 50/50:

Auburn
UCLA
Texas A&M
Arizona State
BC

Longshots:

LSU
UiF
Oregon State

Scott Frost to Nebraska.
highly sought-after.

Another guy I could see becoming a hot name is Derek Mason, assuming Vandy keeps competing.

Advertisement
Back