Hot Seat

mwcane31

Sophomore
When do these coaches get fired? It is only a matter of time.

Butch Jones- Tenn- He is terrible and I believe Tenn now sees it. NO WAY they should have lost last week.

Kevin Sumlin- A&M- I actually think the racist letter hat he received bought him some time (as bad as that is to say).

Odom- Missouri- I know that he has only been there 2 years but it was a REACH and nobody is coming to their games and he just fired his DC right before getting curb stomped by PURDUE, at home nonetheless!

Mora- UCLA- just lost at Memphis and was already on the hot seat.

McElwain- UF- Butch Jones just saved his job, but with the off the field trouble when does it happen?

Advertisement
Butch Jones is really unacceptably employyed at this point. and orgeron is done

Im hoping one of them takes Fuente, dudes a problem

Advertisement
McToof will be there next year. He won the vaunted SEC East.

Odom got stuck with the fallout of the racial strife at Mizzou on recruiting when the administrators and the Prez had to step down. Who else is gonna coach there? Shannon?

Who cares about Sumlin? I don't. His team sucks.

Biotch? Terrible. No excuses. Gone if they don't win 9.

Mora will be back next year.

Beliema - (Should have never left Wisconsin it was perfect fit)
Mclewain - Randy Shannon Defense has been keeping them in games for past years.
Butch Jones - You have to win a Florida game when they have no offense and were begging you to beat them.
Riley - Nebraska doesn`t lose at Home he wont make it past game 10 if they lose another one at home.

I think Mac stays. The rest of them are on notice especially Butch Golden. That guy is a dead man walking.

With all the turnover being discussed here of head coaches in the SEC, if true, means bye bye Coach Diaz.

Advertisement
Sumlin - likely gone at the end of the year

Mora - I don't see UCLA getting enough wins to become bowl eligible which is astounding given the talent there. That should be a fireable offense but their leadership doesn't really care about sports. The fans have stopped showing up though so maybe that does it.

Tennessee I can understand.... once an elite fb program trying to get back to those days.

But wtf is up with Texas A&M?? Kevin Sumlin has built the best fb program that A&M has ever had. Did ppl forget they have always been a dumpster fire?? Of course they didn't forget that's how its obvious its just racism.

Sumlin knew what it was before he took the job though but still this idea of firing good coaches replacing them with a bs coach.... case in point Les Miles for Ed Orgeron??? Doesn't make since.

Advertisement
Strong list of top notch Corches on that list. But how Mora Jr still has a job is beyond me.

With all the turnover being discussed here of head coaches in the SEC, if true, means bye bye Coach Diaz.

I dont see Diaz as a SEC Head Coach just yet. Maybe it is just me.

Teams will go after Brent Venables before Diaz at this point. That's not a knock on Diaz. Venables is just a hot commodity right now. Also, Jeff Brohm will be looked at too.

Advertisement
Is every coach in the SEC on the Hot seat besides Saban?

Good news is they all play each other and they are generally overrated. So when they beat each other it's like they've done something, UF like beating Tennessee!

I never thought Sumlin was that bad but it isn't just "Racist Texans"... It has been everyone in the Media as well.

I dont see Diaz as a SEC Head Coach just yet. Maybe it is just me.

Teams will go after Brent Venables before Diaz at this point. That's not a knock on Diaz. Venables is just a hot commodity right now. Also, Jeff Brohm will be looked at too.

Brohm and that dude that was at Cent. Mich and is now at Minnesota. He has them playing well.

I think Rich Rodriguez is toast too.
Scott Frost to Nebraska.
I think Mike Leach moves on as well.
If Matt Campbell takes Iowa State bowling, he may become
highly sought-after.
Joe Moorhead at Penn State is another name to look out for.

Beliema - Arkansas
Graham - Arizona State

Due to his size please refer to Belimia as Boss Hogg. The loser of the Piglets and A2M should e fired this week. But the fatman has a 15M buyout. Ouch.. Maybe Jeff Long should be fired for signing him up.

Advertisement
Back