Homestead coach bans UF Recruiter from campus

I'm just saying if this HC guy really wanted to keep it 100 than ban the whole school not just the 1 coach

Dude also was tweeting way too much about this, like the coach banged his ole lady or something.

Again when any of the big time schools in miami do this I'll pay attention but homestead blows, ain't nobody offering money for any of them scrubs

Advertisement
I'm just saying if this HC guy really wanted to keep it 100 than ban the whole school not just the 1 coach

Dude also was tweeting way too much about this, like the coach banged his ole lady or something.

Again when any of the big time schools in miami do this I'll pay attention but homestead blows, ain't nobody offering money for any of them scrubs

I'm sure most of the so called "scrubs" that your insulting on this thread would kick your *** on and off the field.

How about you stop shytting on these kids and the coach that had the balls to call this **** out and call out the Gaytor for their bytch@$$ness.

I'm sure most of the so called "scrubs" that your insulting on this thread would kick your *** on and off the field.

How about you stop shytting on these kids and the coach that had the balls to call this **** out and call out the Gaytor for their bytch@$$ness.

lol that's good for them, that would be their what.. 2nd W this year?

Just wish this dude woulda kept it real and banned all the gata coaches instead of some off the field paper hoe

Advertisement
I know Coach Ward personally that wasn't his account. Wish he was bannin Florida coaches tho

Advertisement
Back