Homestead coach bans UF Recruiter from campus

Advertisement
Homestead HC bans UF recruiter IMG_0054.jpg. Gator board

Ah Gator fans that think they know Homestead/Naranja/Cutler Ridge

"Worton was from South Dade.

Antrell Rolle, Ermon Lane, Jamal Carter, Ed Stinson, and Darrin Kitchens all came out of Homestead."

Went to HS with Rolle - South Dade.

Carter went to the Ridge. LOL

Those boys are bat **** retarded.

Advertisement
So was a Gayturd coach trying to pay the Homestead coach in some form???

Advertisement
I'd be excited as **** if this was btw, central, southridge or Norland

But homestead? Those ****** are sorry asf they win 1 game this year?

They even got any D1 recruits we want?

I'd be excited as **** if this was btw, central, southridge or Norland

But homestead? Those ****** are sorry asf they win 1 game this year?

They even got any D1 recruits we want?
. How long until other south Fl school fallow ? When u a liar u get banned

Advertisement
Don't know if it's hova, but you're kidding yourself if you think he's limiting himself to just being on campus in Gainesville.

Ga.ytes are idiots but do you really think they would allow Herron to be seen anywhere in south fla recruiting especially at a former rivals school? Hope they are but this seems a little too risky especially with the snitching going on.

The turds are 2 short on coaches. They could conceivably use some of their support staff to the bridge the gap for now. I don't know if that's what they are doing, but its possible.

Did those 2 coaches even cover souf fla and who are UF recruiting at Homestead? Again, seems the whole SEC is a little sneakier with their recruiting violations. Sending a well known former coach to a rivals school is stupidity..

Joker Phillips and Calvin Ridley say what's up.

I wouldn't put anything past the Gates. This due has all kinds of built in excuses to "bump into" recruits down here while he's "still moving up North" or attending "church service". Wouldn't shock me to see them play all kinds of games like meeting recruits at off site UF classes. It's also pretty easy to not be seen if you're really trying to avoid it.

McElwain is from the school of Saban. Hes as dirty as they come and he will play the game.

So was a Gayturd coach trying to pay the Homestead coach in some form???

From what I've been able to put together, Florida's on campus recruiting coordinator (who is not allowed contact w players off campus) offered money to Homestead's coach in return for pushing a player to UF. Florida coach got banded from homestead campus.

Haven't figured out the player yet. Maybe a 2018 kid?

Last edited:
Don't know if it's hova, but you're kidding yourself if you think he's limiting himself to just being on campus in Gainesville.

Ga.ytes are idiots but do you really think they would allow Herron to be seen anywhere in south fla recruiting especially at a former rivals school? Hope they are but this seems a little too risky especially with the snitching going on.

The turds are 2 short on coaches. They could conceivably use some of their support staff to the bridge the gap for now. I don't know if that's what they are doing, but its possible.

Did those 2 coaches even cover souf fla and who are UF recruiting at Homestead? Again, seems the whole SEC is a little sneakier with their recruiting violations. Sending a well known former coach to a rivals school is stupidity..

I wouldn't put anything past the Gates. This due has all kinds of built in excuses to "bump into" recruits down here while he's "still moving up North" or attending "church service". Wouldn't shock me to see them play all kinds of games like meeting recruits at off site UF classes. It's also pretty easy to not be seen if you're really trying to avoid it.

McElwain is from the school of Saban. Hes as dirty as they come and he will play the game.

Bama DL coach got caught last year too

Advertisement

The Phillips and Ridley situation is why I said that it would be idiotic to do it with the snitching going on.

Advertisement
Back