Homestead coach bans UF Recruiter from campus

Isn't that the basketball dude from Southridge that they hired?

He's the on campus recruiting coordinator and is not allowed any contact away the university...

We talking a recruiting violation?

I don't think it's him....

But if it is him, ...?

Yeah because only the 9 on the field coaches are allowed to visit recruits away from campus.

Advertisement
Lame *** Gator fans..would rather win recruiting battles than the actual game...weak mfs lost to Al ******* Golden dont even entertain them losers

Advertisement
Funny how bad UF fans are losing their **** over this

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Don't know if it's hova, but you're kidding yourself if you think he's limiting himself to just being on campus in Gainesville.

Advertisement
Don't know if it's hova, but you're kidding yourself if you think he's limiting himself to just being on campus in Gainesville.

Ga.ytes are idiots but do you really think they would allow Herron to be seen anywhere in south fla recruiting especially at a former rivals school? Hope they are but this seems a little too risky especially with the snitching going on.

Ga.ytes are idiots but do you really think they would allow Herron to be seen anywhere in south fla recruiting especially at a former rivals school? Hope they are but this seems a little too risky especially with the snitching going on.

The turds are 2 short on coaches. They could conceivably use some of their support staff to the bridge the gap for now. I don't know if that's what they are doing, but its possible.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The turds are 2 short on coaches. They could conceivably use some of their support staff to the bridge the gap for now. I don't know if that's what they are doing, but its possible.

Did those 2 coaches even cover souf fla and who are UF recruiting at Homestead? Again, seems the whole SEC is a little sneakier with their recruiting violations. Sending a well known former coach to a rivals school is stupidity..

[TWEET]821064156556251136[/TWEET]

Finally the proof that bags are at least being offered. The Gates must me real shook.

He alluded to street agents in his twitter thread.

You can take the Gaytor out of the swamp, but you can never take the swamp out of the Gaytor.

[TWEET]821064156556251136[/TWEET]

The guy who tweeted at him to get that reply. He's all kinds of ****ed up.

Fan of Houston Rockets, White Sox, 49ers, Duke Blue Devils, Florida Gators (University of Florida Alum), Constitutional Conservative & Messianic ***.

Advertisement
Back