Homer

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s impressive how hard he runs. All those hard-fought yards count in a close game.

“How do those shoulder pads taste ?”

GIF image 18.gif

Advertisement
FSU DL was getting worn down by 4th quarter and Homer getting stronger, as all good RBs do. Rushing and pass protection improved when Scaife moved to RT and Donaldson to guard.

I been saying it bout homer since last year, one of my favorite runningbacks of all time, simply because he runs like an a-hole. That's the best way i can describe his running style.

So shouts out to homer for punishing them boys.

But we definitely gotta give a shout out to dee wiggins, that man drew what 3 p.i.'s at critical times and is a dawg out their blocking. I think wiggings could transition to safety and dominate.

Advertisement
I been saying it bout homer since last year, one of my favorite runningbacks of all time, simply because he runs like an a-hole. That's the best way i can describe his running style.

So shouts out to homer for punishing them boys.

But we definitely gotta give a shout out to dee wiggins, that man drew what 3 p.i.'s at critical times and is a dawg out their blocking. I think wiggings could transition to safety and dominate.
Good response until you placed Wiggins on Defense.

Advertisement
He was loading up for that hit several yards before he met the defender. Perfect timing. Some dragon ball z super saiyan ****

Advertisement
Back