Homer

I’ve said he lacks vision and wiggle but It doesn’t mean I don’t absolutely love him as a player. He’s the definition of a football player, dude runs like he’s 235.

He’s also a great teammate and has great heart.

I hope a zone blocking team team drafts him, he wound kill in that system. One cut and he doesn’t f around after that cut. He gets downhill like a ****. His special teams alone will get him a nice check for a decade.

Im a big fan of Mr Homer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Homer isn't big, isn't the fastest, doesn't have great vision, but his pure aggression and violence compensates for all of that. He's the kind of runner that would be good in any era.

Beastly run

Brian Burns was in position to tackle Homer as he was making a fool of those two FSPoo defenders. Instead he stood there and watched Homer run over his teammates and gain an additional 12 yards before Burns made the tackle.

That is the reason I knew Miami would come back and win that game. Willie has pussyfied them, they play will 0 effort and I love it.

Advertisement
I love it, but fact that he ran over a 180lb LB in Calvin Brewton and a 170lb CB in Kyle MEYERS (who is JR that lost his job the freshman AS Jr), needs to be taken into consideration
If you put on them pads and helmet you can get it, just ask that kicker in the pro bowl that ST lit the **** up. Who cares what size they were it is not like Homer is some very big dude

I love it, but fact that he ran over a 180lb LB in Calvin Brewton and a 170lb CB in Kyle MEYERS (who is JR that lost his job the freshman AS Jr), needs to be taken into consideration

How are you still trolling after a win like that! You know, it’s ineffective as **** 😂😂! Come back after a lost and try that again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Homer isn't big, isn't the fastest, doesn't have great vision, but his pure aggression and violence compensates for all of that. He's the kind of runner that would be good in any era.

Actually he's the second or 3rd fastest on the team.

Advertisement
Back