Holly Rowe

Definitely was passive aggressive as if her toes were being stepped on.

Good looking or not, the sideline stuff is useless IMO. Even the post game stuff. Not sure I’ve ever got much out of it. Interview on ACC huddle is cool but the redundant half time and post game stuff, spare me.
 
She reacted like Sark shot her when he was excited after the comeback win vs Taint and muttered some random GO HORNS gibberish before understandably going off to celebrate.

He probably didnt even hear her questions.

Rowe mean mugged the camera stormed off. My wife called it out.

My wife said something along the lines of "he's obviously excited girl, this football game isn't about you, jesus."

Real main character energy from Rowe. So yeah, the passive aggression, although I didn't see it, tracks.

I couldn't care less about what she did last night, as I didn't see it. She just has a recent track record of being unprofessional & easily upset by interviewee conduct.
 
Last edited:
She's annoying, at least find someone attractive to look at
GIF by Giphy QA
 
C' mon, If she would have been the typical bubble-headed, beleached-blond, sideline Barbie, most of you wouldn't have wasted time commenting.

That’s part of the unwritten contract everyone has agreed to. They throw some hottie down there and they’re given a ton of leeway with the sideline questions and no one cares.

The less hot the sideline reporter is, the less leeway they get. It’s a sliding scale and unfortunately in this situation, the scale both literally and figuratively is tipped all the way in one direction.
 
The older I get the more and more I realize a lot of dudes just are bothered by most women in sports.

Home girl literally did nothing

I am generally bothered by the sideline announcers, male and female.
The dude who did our game vs Central Michigan was interfering with the actual game, asking the sideline celebrities stupid questions while our guys were flying up and down the field.
I just don't see their value especially since they don't (or can't?) tell us much about the players who got injured.
As far as the female announcers in booth, some of the females are actually better than the men, especially MLS soccer and other college sports.
 
C' mon, If she would have been the typical bubble-headed, beleached-blond, sideline Barbie, most of you wouldn't have wasted time commenting.

There was one in the early 2000s, Jill Arrington (?), who was very good on the eyes, especially hot and sweaty days at the OB.
I didn't mind when the game announcer threw it down to her in the middle of 4th and goal to talk about Ken Dorsey's favorite pre-game meal.
 
There was one in the early 2000s, Jill Arrington (?), who was very good on the eyes, especially hot and sweaty days at the OB.
I didn't mind when the game announcer threw it down to her in the middle of 4th and goal to talk about Ken Dorsey's favorite pre-game meal.
Pretty sure Jill was an actual Cane grad
 
There was one in the early 2000s, Jill Arrington (?), who was very good on the eyes, especially hot and sweaty days at the OB.
I didn't mind when the game announcer threw it down to her in the middle of 4th and goal to talk about Ken Dorsey's favorite pre-game meal.


UM alum Tiffany (middle name Jill) Arrington. UM alum, member of the tennis team, daughter of former Georgia Bulldogs QB Rick Arrington, aunt to the Fanning girls. She dated and married my roommate, who occasionally posts on this board.
 
UM alum Tiffany (middle name Jill) Arrington. UM alum, member of the tennis team, daughter of former Georgia Bulldogs QB Rick Arrington, aunt to the Fanning girls. She dated and married my roommate, who occasionally posts on this board.

Good stuff TOC.
What is she doing these days?
 
Back
Top