Holly Rowe

So by this logic, (mostly) women who follow daytime soap operas and similar shows should stop indulging themselves in watching, because all it does is engage them into yelling at some guy on tv, because he cheats on a bunch of women? Maybe the women viewers should heed your advice as well? I mean the dude is only an actor doing his job portraying a philanderer.
Whataboutism...textbook. Thought you weren't doing that?

Also...apples and oranges. Rowe is a real person with a real job on TV. Your theoretical actor is *playing a role*, and most reasonable people can hate a specific character and not the actor portraying them. Awful big leap.

There isn't of Army of men on the internet fat-shaming women.
Is this your first day online??? 😂 😂 😂 Jeebus what a blind, asinine take. Open up Twatter/X, find a woman with any kind of take or opinion that stirs some male disagreement, and you'll see it. I mean...there's evidence *in this thread* of it (i.e. - the Miss Piggy edit).

Most of us simply find sideline reporters lame, if not annoying, lacking in ability to ask good questions.
Okay, then say that. All the other stuff it just idiotic noise and speaks to/enables/excuses ****** behavior.
 
Well, he did some racy stuff before he came out.


Son Beard GIF

beard GIF

Angry David Walton GIF by New Girl
 
Whataboutism's aren't a good excuse for the crap that's being said about her on here and online in general.

I said a lot of dumb **** on forums in my younger years as well when it comes to women and men, less out of actual hate but more out of piling in on the jokes. More recently than I'd like to admit, but I'll own it. So I'm not blameless.

That being said - there's a lot of hate/vitriol behind a bunch of these comments and less joking as time goes on. It's ****ed. I'd like to see us all do better because for some dumbass reason, I think we can and should try.

I do find it funny that the reaction to my post has been "well, we're ******** and ****** to men we hate too" instead of examining that maybe it's all ****ed up and we could actually try do better.

Don't ask Equal Opportunity Haters to do better. Come on man................

Fox Tv GIF by Rosewood
 
Whataboutism...textbook. Thought you weren't


Okay, then say that. All the other stuff it just idiotic noise and speaks to/enables/excuses ****** behavior.

No, I don't recognize the "whataboutism" thingie.
To your second point, I said from the outset that I despise sideline reporters.
Period.
 
Back
Top