Unclejoey99
Sophomore
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2024
- Messages
- 772
I'll give her some SALCHICHON any day and 3x on Sunday!
She's annoying, at least find someone attractive to look at
C' mon, If she would have been the typical bubble-headed, beleached-blond, sideline Barbie, most of you wouldn't have wasted time commenting.
I imagine she takes some Jurassic Park style dumps. :****:
The older I get the more and more I realize a lot of dudes just are bothered by most women in sports.
Home girl literally did nothing
C' mon, If she would have been the typical bubble-headed, beleached-blond, sideline Barbie, most of you wouldn't have wasted time commenting.
Pretty sure Jill was an actual Cane gradThere was one in the early 2000s, Jill Arrington (?), who was very good on the eyes, especially hot and sweaty days at the OB.
I didn't mind when the game announcer threw it down to her in the middle of 4th and goal to talk about Ken Dorsey's favorite pre-game meal.
This is just mean...Fixed it..
View attachment 375025
Agreed. Except for Samantha Ponder. And Jenny Taft. And Taylor Rooks. And Erin Andrews before she started hiding her cans.
Pretty sure Jill was an actual Cane grad
There was one in the early 2000s, Jill Arrington (?), who was very good on the eyes, especially hot and sweaty days at the OB.
I didn't mind when the game announcer threw it down to her in the middle of 4th and goal to talk about Ken Dorsey's favorite pre-game meal.
Yes, and I think she married a former member of UM dive team.
UM alum Tiffany (middle name Jill) Arrington. UM alum, member of the tennis team, daughter of former Georgia Bulldogs QB Rick Arrington, aunt to the Fanning girls. She dated and married my roommate, who occasionally posts on this board.
Greg Louganis?Yes, and I think she married a former member of UM dive team.