Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My best guess with the names thrown around

LT-Samson, McCoy
LG- Cohen, Francis
C Ben Jones, Clark
RG- Cooper/Francis
RT- Rivers, McCoy

Thats 8 quality. Dont think Zion sticks around. Logan and Denis are interior depth pieces. Frankie, Tripp and Kinsler RS. Would be nice if McLaughin or Washington could develop into at least swing tackle backup type
Where is Zion going??

☝️

You son of a *****.
FEC7218D-AE00-47D5-BDB5-B642A9F7B829.gif

Advertisement
I just looked at his last 10 posts and I’m not seeing anything there. Is there a lot or something significant on the trolling end in the longer history???
I just keep seeing him jump at any chance to throw a negative at our recruiting. I'm sure some other posters with more time can find those posts. I'm just saying keep an eye on this one.

We should and will upgrade. That’s how you improve a roster and the culture. Compete or transfer out. Kids thinking / assuming their position is locked up has been one of the biggest culprits to the culture.
This is why we need a portal QB because Brown/Garcia aint challenging TVD for the starting role. After this past season at QB TVD shouldn’t be a shoe in for anything

Advertisement
This is why we need a portal QB because Brown/Garcia aint challenging TVD for the starting role. After this past season at QB TVD shouldn’t be a shoe in for anything
No quality Qb is going to transfer here when he has a better chance of starting elsewhere assuming Garcia and brown stay.

You have to hope there’s internal improvement.

Do you feel like you’ve been jacked around?

@WaterburyCane - one for the win???

Paramount Network Police GIF by Yellowstone

You should probably go to church this morning and tell the priest in the confession booth about this. More than 1 sin going on here.

I will say, you’ve accumulated quite the rap sheet this year. I think you’ve been written up for the most bad jokes. Pretty impressive accomplishment considering the company we are in. If you feel this joke was funny, you always have the right to lawyer up and take it to @PIPO for an appeal

Steve Bannon Jail GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Not to be an a-hole but majority of these cats shouldn’t be playing on most power five teams. There’s only a handful of guys on that roster you’d want getting snaps.

You’re not an ******* when you state facts. And those are facts.

Not to be an a-hole but majority of these cats shouldn’t be playing on most power five teams. There’s only a handful of guys on that roster you’d want getting snaps.
Any indication guys like Chris Washington, Michael McLaughlin, and Ousman Traore will be making their way to the portal?

My hope is they knew there would be flurry of kids in the beginning and they didn’t want their name to get lost in the chaos. So they’re waiting it out until things die down so when they announce they get more eyeballs on them. Probably wishful thinking though.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back