Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Ferrell GIF
Cristobal and Mirabal's heads on them.

@PIPO
@RVACane
@Baba Yaga

Advertisement
That is a very fair point. Clark was a gamer throughout the season.
I think you’re both right

Clark instantly made our line better when he came in, and it was an even bigger disaster when he had to sit down. He was clearly playing hurt all season.

He’s a very solid linemen…but same time we should be looking to upgrade everywhere. Big fan of his but we gotta do better overall.

Advertisement
I think you’re both right

Clark instantly made our line better when he came in, and it was an even bigger disaster when he had to sit down. He was clearly playing hurt all season.

He’s a very solid linemen…but same time we should be looking to upgrade everywhere. Big fan of his but we gotta do better overall.
We should and will upgrade. That’s how you improve a roster and the culture. Compete or transfer out. Kids thinking / assuming their position is locked up has been one of the biggest culprits to the culture.

Advertisement
We should and will upgrade. That’s how you improve a roster and the culture. Compete or transfer out. Kids thinking / assuming their position is locked up has been one of the biggest culprits to the culture.

The vast, VAST majority of offensive lineman who have played in games here the past ~5 years wouldn’t be sniffing the 2-deep in upcoming years. To say that position grouping is getting an overhaul would be a massive understatement.

The vast, VAST majority of offensive lineman who have played in games here the past ~5 years wouldn’t be sniffing the 2-deep in upcoming years. To say that position grouping is getting an overhaul would be a massive understatement.
Not to be an a-hole but majority of these cats shouldn’t be playing on most power five teams. There’s only a handful of guys on that roster you’d want getting snaps.

Advertisement
I don't discriminate, I love plump prettiness equally. In the colder months some mulled wine with thick chocolate (dark, milk, or white doesn't matter) is a great way to end the evening. I can appreciate the Cohen's taste in finer women.
6befb4bcc57b3b98a8d248d07aa41f79.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back