Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't discriminate, I love plump prettiness equally. In the colder months some mulled wine with thick chocolate (dark, milk, or white doesn't matter) is a great way to end the evening. I can appreciate the Cohen's taste in finer women.
6befb4bcc57b3b98a8d248d07aa41f79.jpg

Go Canes
Shiid! @Paranos she st8 as ****! I’ll bust her down 4 sho

Advertisement
Paramount Network Police GIF by Yellowstone

You should probably go to church this morning and tell the priest in the confession booth about this. More than 1 sin going on here.

I will say, you’ve accumulated quite the rap sheet this year. I think you’ve been written up for the most bad jokes. Pretty impressive accomplishment considering the company we are in. If you feel this joke was funny, you always have the right to lawyer up and take it to @PIPO for an appeal

Steve Bannon Jail GIF by GIPHY News
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can even see that as well...over the center position. Mario an those praised Clark alot. They gonna run with him in my opinion.

That line went to **** when Jakai got hurt. I’m sure he’s heavily relied on to communicate calls.

Advertisement
Y’all think the truth is trolling.
No you’re assuming the worst because news isn’t coming fast enough when you know the big kids like to announce on signing day. You’re not a rookie. You should know better. Put your big boy mod pants on, new era

I never get a good feeling when a dude comes on an official with his girl.
Parents are another thing.
But coming with your girl screams of a free visit and not someone wanting to get down to business.
Just my opinion. I’m sure others have visited with their girl and committed. But that doesn’t happen in the nfl or in the business world.

The way I see it, Mario isn’t going to want a potential starter on the oline to come in sometime in the summer.

Now maybe Cohen takes some visits before the deadline to enroll. But most likely the staff wanted an answer before he left.

Paramount Network Police GIF by Yellowstone

You should probably go to church this morning and tell the priest in the confession booth about this. More than 1 sin going on here.

I will say, you’ve accumulated quite the rap sheet this year. I think you’ve been written up for the most bad jokes. Pretty impressive accomplishment considering the company we are in. If you feel this joke was funny, you always have the right to lawyer up and take it to @PIPO for an appeal

Steve Bannon Jail GIF by GIPHY News
About that going to church this morning thing… You know, I’m…

1FF92B0A-4306-437C-BBC5-120E6D9323A7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back