Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gaby has a note up but it’s vip.
Here you go

“It’s obviously early in the process but I do think there is reason to believe that Miami is one of the programs Cohen is strongly considering now that he’s on the open market. I’m of the understanding that there has been communication and reciprocated interest early on. I don’t know exactly what that looks like moving forward yet but just wanted to pass along something I heard. Cohen started 25 games at guard for the Crimson Tide.”

Advertisement
Here you go

“It’s obviously early in the process but I do think there is reason to believe that Miami is one of the programs Cohen is strongly considering now that he’s on the open market. I’m of the understanding that there has been communication and reciprocated interest early on. I don’t know exactly what that looks like moving forward yet but just wanted to pass along something I heard. Cohen started 25 games at guard for the Crimson Tide.”

Every post is a ping pong lol

I’m confident that
But don’t quote me
There’s reason to be hopeful
Hope is just a four letter word

Advertisement
Zion and Campbell both announced they will definitely be back? Samson committed? ****, I missed all of that.

*We 1000% need a plug and play OT.
Or they'll hit the portal, they are getting multiple o-line transfers

Advertisement
Zion and Campbell both announced they will definitely be back? Samson committed? ****, I missed all of that.

*We 1000% need a plug and play OT.
Agreed that a portal OT would help but it’ll depend on Campbell and Zions decision. No reason to believe Campbell isn’t coming back and I think Francis can start day 1 if needed

Advertisement
We need plug n play TACKLES. Cohen is a take but need a for sure starter at the TACKLE spot.
You’re probably right and I know nothing but I think Mauigoa can cover at least the right side and grow up at the same time with out too many costly growing pains. Still would be up for a proven guy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back