Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He was Bama's version of Zion this year. Didn't have the gains one would expect from a guy in year 3.

IMO he's a bit of a tweener at G but on the plus side, he can play 4 positions which is important in the Feld-iverse. I see him as an upgraded Scaife.

Can he be an NFL guy- sure, and he would definitely start for us somewhere so don't get me wrong, he's a 100% take, but this isn't the 2nd coming of Mims.
I agree but he makes our line better and god knows from this year we need the depth.

He was Bama's version of Zion this year. Didn't have the gains one would expect from a guy in year 3.

IMO he's a bit of a tweener at G but on the plus side, he can play 4 positions which is important in the Feld-iverse. I see him as an upgraded Scaife.

Can he be an NFL guy- sure, and he would definitely start for us somewhere so don't get me wrong, he's a 100% take, but this isn't the 2nd coming of Mims.
Do know Mims didn’t start at GA right

Keep an eye on this one.
Confused Season 1 GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was waiting for someone to post this as a cop-out.

Pathetic lol. He played and started an entire season after these comments. Played **** well too.

Having mental health issues doesn’t mean you’re a f^ck up for life. The interview actually seemed like whatever he did helped him tremendously.
CIS should be the LAST place for ANYONE to call out someone for mental health issues.

Advertisement
Sounds like a potential Isaiah Walker 2.0 situation. To high risk for what UM needs to add on oline.

Go Canes
Took a look at who liked this.

Every single one of you should be ashamed. **** all of you.

Isn't this kid draft eligible? 3 years right? Why doesn't he go pro? Bama churns out 1st round OL like nobody else.

Also it says he played 5 games as a freshman which means he's played 3 years now without a redshirt. So does he have 2 years to play 1?

I know this isn't our job to figure out but something seems off with this. Definitely more to this story.

Edit: forgot about COVID year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back