Holley Commits

Advertisement
Another Commit:
beerboobswet.gif

I like this prospect. He might be "under-sized" but when you allegedly have a 6'10" wingspan it makes up for it then you add to the fact the kid is not only fast but quick and agile which is even more important for a D-linemen.

I don't care what your star rating is. Length + Speed = high ceiling.
Exactly!!! Star whores are cringing.... 😆

Jalar Holley

Violent hands, great change of direction, nimble feet, high motor. This is what u want as a DT, **** the rankings. He’s going to blow up and watch UGA, Bama, and Clemson come at him w the kitchen sink down the road.

Also; can we get his trainer on staff??! Great techniques he was teaching to improve hand placement, agility, & lateral movement

Advertisement
Violent hands, great change of direction, nimble feet, high motor. This is what u want as a DT, **** the rankings. He’s going to blow up and watch UGA, Bama, and Clemson come at him w the kitchen sink down the road.

Also; can we get his trainer on staff??! Great techniques he was teaching to improve hand placement, agility, & lateral movement
B50152D8-FCEF-4C90-93C9-E6E8339E9FA2.jpeg

He’s coming from a Georgia power house so you know he will be well prepared. 6’2 290 that moves well. I’ll admit a few months back I wasnt that high on Holley but I’m starting to like this kid more and more

Advertisement
Kid's going to be a 4 star by the time this cycle is over. I can see a Nesta-type trajectory. Hope UGA doesn't jump in late and try to steal him late in the game.

Advertisement
Back