Holley Commits

Advertisement
Dude is definitely a future 4 star. No doubt in my mind. Loved his film and he already has good size w more room to grow. Most importantly, high motor w quick feet and uses swim and rip moves. Reminds me of Allen Bailey, a little. Country Strong who’s motor doesn’t stop.

Love this pick up.

I like this prospect. He might be "under-sized" but when you allegedly have a 6'10" wingspan it makes up for it then you add to the fact the kid is not only fast but quick and agile which is even more important for a D-linemen.

I don't care what your star rating is. Length + Speed = high ceiling.

Advertisement
I'm not sure who's calling him undersized, but he's not.

Possibly our 4 greatest DTs were between 6'1" and 6'2" (Sapp, Wilfork, Kennedy and Jerome Brown).

Sapp was 6'1" on the nose and the shortest of the four. Brown was 6'2" and the tallest.

His physique looks perfectly fine to me for a DT - especially one with a year of HS ball left.

I like this prospect. He might be "under-sized" but when you allegedly have a 6'10" wingspan it makes up for it then you add to the fact the kid is not only fast but quick and agile which is even more important for a D-linemen.

LOVE IT! Add him to the list of commits who will without a doubt be a 4 star before it's all said and done.

This class is about two main units - LB and DL - and credit the staff for sticking to their plan to address those needs.

So that now makes 3 DTs and 2 DEs. All with very good upside and they fit the fast, strong, lean, aggressive mold of what we want on our DL. Uncle Jessie, get me Ingraham and any two of Bogle, Weaver or Summerall and we are set.

Advertisement
watched him mostly the whole camp.

What i want from my dl is a motor....he has it. Kid runs through hard as **** every drill. In the one on ones when you see him win a rep after the guy held him and landed on him..that wasnt him getting mad at the guy..he literally was trying to get up and sprint back.

Dont know if he was doing it for the offer or not but he **** sure did well with that. Denis the jr commit beat him a rep but other than that he won his one on ones. He just was very coachable, Simpson or whomevber was the dl assistant demonstrated and showed it once and he did it exactly. Already has a good body to work with...only likely needs 10 pds or so...but i like the commitment. There likely arent much Dt's of his quality in s.fla..and gives us another in at a powerhouse program in GA.

Jalar Holley

I need a dline of 9-11 guys who are athletic, have a motor and doesn't get pushed around and Holley represents that. He can still add weight and be very productive so yes he's a 3* but he's exactly the type of dt you need in a rotation

Advertisement
long rangy kid who is an above average athlete, with a motor and work ethic. Kind of kid you can win with down the road. Not a fan of basing what a kid does on the field off a workout video, but i was impressed by how he moves turning corners.

Also the little clip last night was pretty nice. Great violent hands, then when he got the step on the OL he was able to "get his hips turned" to come flat on the QB and not get pushed by the QB climbing the pocket. That's not an easy skill of interior DL to do. That is normally found in your fluid DE's out there.

Advertisement
Recruit sfla, the state of fla, and then gwinnett and dekalb county, ga and we good. Got 4 kids from up here now the last 2 years with a 5* on the way...

Hes not even undersized. He was taller than Sapp. He's going to be bigger than Willis is by his second year. If were bringing in his type of DT's ever year...we'll be good.

And why don't you fckers ever post the actual commit tweet? Lol

Cause you’re always on point with it.. Frankly, it’s upsetting that you weren’t on it, who cares if you have real life responsibilities. This is canes ****, fam 👀😎

Advertisement
Back